seven | edited

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

❛ ━━・❪ ❁ ❫ ・━━ ❜

It was the day after the attack. You decided to make a diary of your emotions. You found it useless if you never talked about it since it would continue to hurt you in the end. And it would be good to know that you could rant all you want with no one judging you.

For two weeks, you would find yourself in the comfort of the diary. It would help you throughout the day and keep you from lashing out. It helped calm your nerves and let your mind finally be cleared of distractions. That also included Satoru.

Entry 1 [ November 8, 2020] :

Dear Diary,

Today, I'm perched on my bed, over-thinking, I have no clue about what will occur with my life this year. I'm absolutely confused. You could believe that this is silly, however, I bet my reality to be significant with regards to living the astonishing time that a man might at any point have in this world.

I'm worn out and forlorn. Although I got all that I needed, I'm actually anticipating having a tranquil yet uncommon life. I wound up working then returning home to rest, awakening then, at that point, going to work once more. I can't observe the meaning of all that is occurring. In basic words, I don't have the slightest idea what my motivation is any longer.

Notwithstanding, I'm still and consistently will stay dedicated and hopeful. However, I realize that one day something will come directly before me that would remind me how unique I am. I'm simply hanging tight for it to come.

With love, Y/N

Entry 7 [ November 15, 2020 ] :

Dear Diary,

Actually, no. This is to Geto Suguru. Hey. How is it doing? Well, that was awkward. I'm sorry for that. I was just missing you. It must be nice to be up there. There's a lot of light and you know what light means, it means happiness and life. You must be having the time of your life there.

I know I'm not. I was just wondering what I could do now that we're about to hit another point in life. We, as in Gojo and I. We...work. I guess. I just wish you were here because you always somehow made it better. Being you must be nice.

Hey, I was just going to ask. Would it be okay if I dated Satoru? That stupid mop head made me fall in love with him and now I don't know what to do anymore. And since I usually go to you for advice, you aren't there to help me. So maybe your ghost will?

Oh, who am I kidding? I am so smitten with Gojo Satoru. He makes me feel like a completely different person when he's around. I always try to find a way to act normal, but my heart races whenever I hear or get one second of him. He makes me feel so giddy inside.