"Claustrophobia?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah, you have it?" Isaac asked.

"No, but I know the feeling. You feel like everything's closing up on you. I had panic attacks after my mom died, no one really knew. Stiles had started to get them before me, and I thought it would be too much has the for my dad to be dealing with two. So I used to lock myself up in my room and deal with it myself. I never really told anyone." I told him and he had a sorrow smile.

"My dad um, he used to lock me up in a freezer. Used to abuse me. Now he's dead." Isaac shrugged and I smiled.

"It's weird, you seem so tough." Isaac cocked his head and I nodded. "Even the toughest people can break." I told him standing up.

"Okay, I've had enough of the depressing talk. It's killing my mood. Let's get out of here." I smiled giving him a hand and he grinned.

The bell rang and I walked with Scott into our class. I got Allisons picture of Isaac on the motorcycle showing it to Scott.

He grinned and I sat next to him. Ethan and Aiden both looked at us and we both had innocent smiles.

"Okay everyone, I know this is the last class of the day. To be honest, I want to get out of here to." Miss Blake said and Scott opened his bag up.

He pulled out big metal spiny things from the motorcycle. "That looks kind of important."

He pulled out more pieces and I grinned. "I have no idea what this thing does." Scott smirked and I heard the motorcycle roaring.

Aiden got up running out the classroom. "Wait Aiden, don't! " Ethan yelled and I heard the motorcycle going of.

Everyone rushed outside the classrooms and we saw Aiden there holding his bike. "You realise this is gonna result in a suspension."

I chuckled and I held my hands out as Scott and Isaac both give me high fives. Aiden looked over at me and I pouted waving at him.

I was at Scott's, studying. Me and Stiles are still fighting, and I don't even know what the fights about.

So here I am laying on my stomach on his bed as he sat on the bed leaning on the wall.

"Hey, how come you never told me about your panic attacks?" Scott asked and I raised a brow.

"Since when did I give you permission to eavsdrop?" I asked and he sighed. "Im sorry you had to go through that alone." Scott said and I shrugged.

"It doesn't matter. It's not like I care anyways." I told him and he shook his head. "You know you can open up to me. I'm your bestfriend."

"Scott, I'm fine. Plus, it was in the past. So you don't have to worry about it." I assured and he nodded.

"Okay, skip the topic. I hate getting all sorrow." I told him and he smiled. "Okay, here's something you didn't know. I had the biggest crush on you in the third grade up until 4th grade." Scott told me and I shook my head.

"Oh, I knew. You told Stiles, and you never tell Stiles anything." I told him and he widened his eyes.

"Fine, tell me something I don't know about you?" Scott grinned and I knew what he was doing.

"Fine, but you don't know a lot about me. I'm a very dark person. I lost my virginity, sixteen. Just because Stiles is a vrigin doesn't mean I am." I told him and he seemed impressed.

"Im suprised a guy even liked you." Scott teased. "Says the one who had a crush on me for like a whole year." I stated.

"You ever had a crush on me?" Scott asked and I raised my brows at him. "You wish." I said and Scott still had a smirk.

"Your lying. You did, when?" He questioned. "You see that's for me to know. And for you to never find out." I winked and he scoffed shaking his head slightly.

I grinned sitting next to him and I opened my book. "See, now you have to tell me." Scott said.

"You don't make the rules. I do, I'm always in charge." I told him and he looked down at me.

This is not going to happened again, God I don't want it to be awkward again.

He moved in closer and so did I. God stop your self Max He's your bestfriend. Someone knocked on he door and Scott snapped out of it.

God has literally answers my prayers. Thankyou!!! "Come in mom." Scott said and Isaac walked in.

"Could I ask you a favour?"

Okay thoughts on the book so far.....
If you see the name Bree instead of Max it's because I changed her name throughout the book but I'm trying to replace it as best as I can.