• n i n e t e e n •

Start from the beginning

I open my eyes just to witness that a muscular arm was wrapped around me protectively. This time I didn't kick the person out of the bed. Because I knew who the owner of the arm was.

My mind automatically replayed what happened yesterday night.

His lips had felt so good on mine. As if a puzzle was complete.

It made me question one thing.

What are we?

Friends?

Couple?

First, holding hands. Then, hugs and back-hugs. Then, pecks on the cheek. Then yesterday, neck kiss and finally a kiss on the lips.

And now, sleeping on the same bed with his arm around me.

"You up?" Jungkook's voice interrupted my train of thoughts. I hummed in response.

Damn! His morning voice!

He pulled me even closer to him so that my back was in contact with his torso.

"Jungkook, we have classes to attend," I was able to say even when I was a hot mess.

"Can we just skip them?" he asked in the cutest manner ever. So cute~

Wait what? Y/N, get a hold of yourself! You can't miss the classes.

I wriggled out the bed and made him get off it. For some reason, my cheeks were warm.

He objected at first but then walked out of the room after realizing what he had done yesterday.

I took my bath and got ready. Pulling my hair in a high pony, I wore a blue tee and tucked it in the front of the black ripped jeans.

I came out of my room with my bag and phone. I saw Jungkook already waiting for me near the front door.

He was avoiding my gaze all the time, looking here and there instead of looking at me.

I wore my white sneakers and dragged him out of the house, locking the door behind me.

For the rest of the walk to the university, no one uttered a single phase. Maybe we both didn't know what to talk about after yesterday's scene.

Jungkook POV

We were walking, side by side but did not speak a single word.

Yesterday, I don't know what happened to me. Why did I have to go and kiss her?! Were you out of your mind, Jungkook?! What would she be thinking?