• s i x t y t h r e e •

"Moonchild, don't cry"

-----------------

*listening to spring day hits differently while writing this*

It seemed like she was blessed with a curse.

"Okay, let's get you home," Yoongi hyung smiled and helped her get off the bed.

In no time, we all reached Y/N's villa. Everyone wanted to stay and look after Y/N but Yoongi hyung insisted them to go back to their houses.

After some time, Namjoo hyung left while I and Hoseok hyung stayed back.

"You need to go back to the company to cover your ass, hobi," Yoongi hyung gave his cold stare to Hoseok hyung.

"Ah, yeah, you're right," he let out a dry chuckle while scratching the back of his neck, "I'll come to visit sometime," he held Y/N's hand as he smiled and left.

What was that right now? Does he like my Y/N?

I had seen the sparkle in his eyes and such sparkles never lie. 

"Jungkook," Yoongi hyung turned to me as I looked at him, "Ah, I'll get going too," I was about to take my thing and leave when he held my hand and stopped me.

"No, I want you to stay by her side," he smiled at me, "I need to take care of something," with that he left the villa.

I turned and looked at Y/N, who was looking at me and smiling. How can she smile when she's going through so much pain? It broke my heart to see her like this as tears filled my eyes.

"Jungkook?" her voice was enough for me to break down as I squatted and hugged my knees.

"Baby, what happened?" she came and hugged me as I hugged her back while burying my face in her chest.

Slowly composing myself, I pulled away and looked at her with teary eyes. She gave a faint smile as she slowly pressed her lips to mine. More tears flowed down my eyes as I kissed her back. She wiped the tears from my cheeks while fighting her own tears.

I couldn't get any air due to excessive crying and the kiss so, I had to pull away as our foreheads touched, "let's get some rest, hm?"

-

Yoongi hyung had texted me to meet me near the pool. I looked at Y/N, who was sleeping like a baby which made me smile and lean over to peak her forehead but she held my cheeks and made our lips touch, "Morning," she smiled with her eyes closed.

"Yoongi hyung texted me. I'll be back, okay?" I smiled and got off the bed. She whined like a baby, making me chuckle, "Come back soon"

Nodding, I walked out of the room, down the stairs, and into the backyard. I saw hyung's back facing me while Terrence sat on his head.

"Hyung," I called as he turned and smiled, "Ah Jungkook-ah," he gestured me to sit on one of the chairs but I shook my head no. 

"I came back to say that I've talked to your mom and she's okay with converting your classroom courses into homeschooling," his words made me widen my eyes, "I've also arranged for a teacher who'll be teaching you everything at home. He might even come today at nine"

"Why? We can take our lessons at the uni," I didn't understand why he was doing all of this.

"Because I don't want Y/N to get into trouble anywhere outside the house as no one will be by her side to save her," he pursed his lips, "Also, I've taken care of the cops. They won't barge into the house to ask Y/N those questions"

I just stood there and nodded. He knew what he was doing so I just had to sit here and listen to his words.

"I won't able to come here often so I need you to look after her and see if something paranormal is going on in the house, Terrence will be there to help. And, once you see something being off about the house, inform me straight away, alright?" he asked.

I hesitated. Well, I didn't know what he was talking about. And, when he mentioned 'paranormal', my muscles tensed.

"Please, Jungkook, I'm counting on you," his eyes, I couldn't deny them. Why do I even need to deny him? All he is asking to protect my Y/N. I'd do that even without him asking for that. I'd even risk my life to the ghost girl if that meant to keep my Y/N safe and sound.

"Yes, I'll keep her safe," I pursed my lips while nodding as Terrence smile and flew towards me to sit on my shoulder. 

"Whom will you keep safe?"

A/N

ahhhhh this was small. it wasnt supposed to be this small 

but enjoy the filler until i post the next chapter hehe

lovelove <33