C h a p t e r 7 - Blissful Kisses

Oliver's POV:
She entered my house and I ask her if she would like something to drink.
"Water would be fine thank you," she said quietly. I led her to the kitchen and got her a glass of water. She took a small sip before resting it on the kitchen table.

"Alice, I want to personally apologize, you seem to be mad and I hope I haven't done anything to upset you," I say trying to sound confident. "Sure you are" she scoffs.

"What is your problem I try to talk things out with you but you can't even listen to me!" I try to explain. "I really thought you were different, but I guess you're just like every other rich boy, trying to play the victim" she argues back.

"The victim, really!" there was a moment of silence. "Alice why don't you tell me what I did and I'll try my best to fix what I have done" she looks at me with a blank stare.

She gives a sigh of defeat "I can't believe you don't remember, but I heard what you and Bentley said about me. That I just want attention and whatnot, that wasn't nice Oliver."

"I'm so sorry that you had to hear that," I said quietly.

"Me too," she says not letting me finish.

"That's not what I mean, Bentley said those things about you, If you had stayed a bit longer, you would have heard me tell him off, I promise you that I would never say things like that about you or anyone." I finally tell her.

Alice's POV:

I was speechless. All this time was mad at someone who didn't even do anything wrong. I felt like an asshole.

"I'm... I'm so sorry" I finally tell him.

"It's okay," he says with a smile "you didn't know."

"NO, it's not okay, I haven't even let you talk, " I say ashamed.

He gets a hold of my hand and looks into my eyes. "We all make mistakes, so don't worry about it, trust me I'll live," he says calmly.

I don't know what came over me at that moment, but I kissed him. I brought my face close to his and then our lips touched. It was like my body was on autopilot. WHAT WAS I DOING?!

I pulled away and I tried to figure out what had just happened. "I'm so sorry" I stare blankly.

"It's okay" he answers understandingly.

Then we started kissing again this time more passionately. He cups my face and slowly but smoothly he puts his lips on mine and I couldn't help myself anymore and I give in.

...

"SO YOU SLEPT WITH HIM" Maya yells out.

"Be quiet" I scold her "and no nothing happened. We made out and then I went home" I say trying to calm her down.

"Are you messing with me?" she said staring me down suspiciously. "NO! I'm telling you the truth, nothing happened between me and Oliver" I reply.

"If you say so," she says sarcastically, "well it was nice talking to you but I got to go and make money," she says as she gets up.

She comes over to me and kisses me on the forehead, "goodbye sexy lady" she says in a manly voice and leaves.

The quietness of the apartment was a bit unsettling. It felt like the moment before a jump scare maybe I should go for a jog.

...

Hello my beautiful readers I hope you're staying safe. Can you believe it they finally kissed!!! I would really appreciate it if you left a like and comment it really helps me out. See you later

word count: 578