Chapter 5: Test part 2

I got up out of my bed and I got dressed, still flustered at my stupidity. I wondered, what was this test? What would I have to do? What if they are just going to experiment on me...oh well it can't be any worse than what that evil man did to me...I finally finished getting dressed and I waited in the room for a while.

"Uhhh, when are they gonna get me?"

     I sat and waited.. and waited.. and waited until someone finally showed up. But of course, it had to be the "Bloody Painter" god I hated him!

"Hey feisty~"

"Shut the fuck up you piece of shit!"

     I snapped back at him, then he gave me the creepiest look and he went to grab me before some weird dude with a mask came in and said

"If you kill her, slender's gonna be pissed."

I heard him growl as he grabbed my neck harshly and said

"Whatever! The next time you get snippy with me, I'm going to make your life a living HELL.."

Then he stormed out of the room as the masked guy came in.

"Just ignore him, he's always a pissy bitch who gets upset when he gets cock blocked"

I laughed hysterically for a solid 5 minutes at what the masked figure said. While the masked figure dragged me to another room where the Slender Man guy was at.

Hi there, I know it's been a hot minute since I've updated. I decided that instead of letting this draft just sit here and collect dust, I'd publish it! So I hope you all enjoy it! 

-Amata Noctifer