~ Regret ~

This is a warning ⚠ This chapter will include subjects others may find sensitive or triggering so self-harm and suicide. I don't want people to do anything to themselves because of this chapter and other chapters in my story which includes these subjects.

---------------------------------------------------------

Taylors pov

Dear Diary, 26/09/19

I'm currently writing this on a piece of paper I asked for to doodle on in this hospital. Obviously I'm not doodling, instead choosing to write a diary entry. I'll put this in my diary once I finally get out of this place. But here goes my rant :

Do you know how fucking annoying Sapphire is? I get she wants the best for me but can't she just leave me alone for two seconds? She's still angry at me for getting kicked out of my last forster home and this didn't approve her mood at all... Then again, why would it?

She has just left, she arrived twenty minutes after Ash and the rest left and she sat here for an hour talking about how I need to stop bottling everything up. I can't fucking help it, can I?! It's what I'm god damn used to. For my whole life. I can't just suddenly stop bottling everything up and spill it out for everyone to hear. Let everyone see my weakest points and my strongest points. The points that make me sob until I can't feel anything in my body to the points where I'm chearful and really happy.

I just can't. It's not possible. Is it? I much preferred it when Ash and Adam and the rest were here, at least they didn't tell what I need to do instead said they'll be here for me. Sapphire didn't say that. I can't wait until I get to go home. I truly cannot wait. I need to apologise properly. Somehow. I'm not sure how, though. Nevermind I'll think of something but this medication is making me sleepy. I think I might go to sleep.

Night

Taylor ~

I quickly put the paper in a pocket in my bag, placing the pen on the table next to the bed and got changed into some pj's Ash brought. I was simply refusing to carry on wearing those revealing hospital gowns for the rest of my stay here. I climbed into the bed only realising it was like a rock now and layed my head gently on the pillow. It took a while for me to fall asleep but eventually I succeeded.

Ash's Pov

I was unbelievably stressed, I was trying to work out the visitor times for the prison which Taylors parents were in and it was about two in the morning when I had all the information I needed. Blake has agreed to look after everyone tomorrow when me and Adam go to the prison and probably visit Taylor after. I hope he's doing okay and I hope he's getting some sleep. I hope he has more success than I will in sleep. I won't even try, instead I'll stay here in my office and work on some stuff including having bills to pay so I should probably get them done first.

Although I didn't think that I'd fall asleep at the desk but surprisingly I did. Hitting my head in the process but still. I woke up in at eight am and decided I'd go find Adam who surprise surprise was still in bed. I slowly opened his door, finding him fast asleep, rather than waking him like any normal person would I thought I'd attempt to bring some joy into the day by jumping onto the bed, promptly landing on top of him like a cat.

He groaned, opening his eyes slowly staring up into mine... Okay, weird. "What. The fuck. Ash?!"

I grinned childishly and answered the most obvious thing "I'm waking you up"

"Fuck off... I'll be down in two minutes, okay? Just fuck off" He grumbled.

"Ooh, someone's not in a good mood. Okay see ya!" I walk out his room closing the door behind myself and went to my own room quickly getting changed, remembering the two letters I had from Taylor. This will be an interesting but day at least I brought some joy to the day, well I don't know if I made Adam happy but I made myself happy!