~ Home School ~

I took the last drag from my cigarette before throwing it out, not thinking about who might find it. I head back inside and grab a body spray I had and sprayed the room and myself. I then quickly hide the light and cigarettes, just in time as well as Ash came in informing me that there's food on the table and that everyone is waiting. I walk with him downstairs and sit next to Luke and Alex but avoid looking at Alex. I didn't want my mind to restart.

Today, Adam had cooked some curry and rice and I had to admit it was good and surprisingly I was able to eat more than usual. I finished around the same time as everyone else, and everyone was dismissed from the table and were free to do whatever. Most headed to the attic, Blake collected everyone's dishes and headed to the kitchen.

Alex headed to his bedroom and Luke went to the living room and put on a random Disney film. I didn't know what and I was too lazy to find out, I headed back to my room and sat myself back on my windowsill, trying to decide if I wanted another smoke or not. I decided not, just in case, instead I got changed into some pj's, shut my window and laid down in bed, staring at the roof.

The next morning I woke up, I could tell everyone else was up, I could hear them heading outside to go to school, I knew Adam and Ash would come in here soon with some books for me to study from and I have to remember to ask them about my phone.

And as predicted Ash came in with several work sheets and exercise books.

"Come on, get up. You may not have public school but you still have to do school, just from home." Ash said.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Whatever." I groaned.

"Taylor...."

"Fine! Fuck off! I'm getting up!" I shouted.

Ash sighed, disappointed and walked out.

Maybe I shouldn't have lashed out like that....

I got up and threw a hoodie on and put joggers on and grabbed the work sheets I had been given, they didn't look too difficult? I worked through them as quickly as I could and by 1pm I had finished them, I collected them and headed downstairs to find Adam and Ash, they were in the lounge. I walked in and gave them the work.

"Good job." Adam praised me.

I said nothing, I didn't know how to take praise so I sat down. We all sat in silence for ten minutes until Ash spoke up.

"We do have to talk to you though..." Ash said.

"If it's about this morning, I.... I'm sorry. " I said hesitantly

"it's not but thank you Taylor, I knew you hadn't meant to lash out like you did so I left you alone to collect your thoughts. Good work on these by the way. Although we still need to have a little talk.."

"Okay...?"

"imma get us sandwiches first, Taylor hasn't eaten." Adam says, getting up and leaving, he comes back five minutes later with three plates, each with a grated cheese sandwich on it. All of three of us slowly began eating.

"So.... We found something outside..."

------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh hello dudes. Its been a while since I updated, sorry, I had school and shit to do but school has ended for me now, I start college on September so I have a few months to relax so hopefully more frequent updates?

Thanks for all the reads and votes and comments. Glad you all are enjoying this.

BTW, happy pride month my gays, theys and allies! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧