I'm The Doctor: Part Two

In 13th Doctor's TARDIS, Ten was looking 'round, still trying to get where he was

In 13th Doctor's TARDIS, Ten was looking 'round, still trying to get where he was. He remembered the crash and then he was here. This was impossible. This was not his TARDIS, so it was a future one. This was bad.

The three friends look at the man. He just appeared where the Doctor was. Where was she? Did he hurt her? Was he replacing her or was this not real and they still asleep after what happened?

"Who are you?"

"I'm the Doctor. Pleased to meet you," He said.

The three looked at him in surprise. They had heard that the Doctor had different faces, but they had never seen it before with their eyes. Yaz walked over to him and looked into his eyes. She saw a bit of her Doctor in them.

"Doctor. Well, it's good to meet you."

"Um, that's good. I think. Who are you lot?" He asked. They must be his future self's friends and he was glad to meet them.

"I'm Graham. This is Ryan and Yaz."

"Pleased to meet you all. Well, this is my new TARDIS. I don't like it."

He smiled as he looked around his new TARDIS. It was made out of crystals; it looked beautiful but he was not going to admit that. Graham walked to him and shook his hand.

"Well, Doctor. Good to have you with us, but we're stuck here and don't know what to do."

"Hello team! When you get this message, you will be in different TARDIS. Time is in trouble and you have to work together to get back in your right time. Good luck."

The message ended and the Doctor looked at the console, wondering if it was the same buttons and levers as usual. So he pressed some buttons and the TARDIS started up and it flew back to Earth.

"Where are we going?"

"To fix the TARDIS and think of how to contact your Doctor," he explained. They all held onto rails and watched him. Ryan turned away as he looked at him and wondered.

"You OK?"

"Will we get out of this alive?" Ryan wondered. The Doctor walked to him. This must have been scary for them, seeing another Doctor and it not being their Doctor. But he was going to help them as much as possible to get them with their Doctor again.

"I cross my hearts. I will help you be with your Doctor again."

He was the same person, so kind and caring just like their Doctor and they could see it. Ryan nodded as the Doctor touched his shoulder and they headed to Earth. 

Back in Ten's TARDIS, Thirteen was looking 'round her old TARDIS, memories coming back to her of all the adventures she had. Donna was looking at this Doctor. She was so much like her Doctor: different face but same person.

"So where am I in the future?"

"Um, I can't say. Sorry. Time and all that," she said, for Donna really wanted to know where she was in the future. Was she with the Doctor still or did she leave? If she did, what did the Doctor do for her to leave? She enjoyed her time on the TARDIS, and leaving....she shivered at that.

"I could never leave traveling, Doctor."

"I know, but it happens."

The Doctor stopped what she was doing and looked at her. Wiping her memory was the hardest thing she had to do and she wished there had been another way, but there was not. Donna saw her sadness and held her arm, looking at her and smiling.

"Well, spacewoman, you're still my Doctor."

"Thanks. Fancy a trip in the box?" She asked.

Donna nodded and she about to pull the lever when there was a message.

"Ahh, you finally finished your chat. Now you must head to Earth to figure out how to get to your other self. Good luck."

"Well, I suppose this won't last."

The Doctor sighed, wishing she could travel with Donna again like old times. But time was in trouble and they had to sort it out. So she pulled the lever and they headed to Earth. As she moved 'round the TARDIS, Donna could see she was upset. It was like when they met, she was feeling something. She touched her shoulder and looked into her eyes.

"Hey, what's wrong? Tell me."

"I'm from the future, Donna. I remember the past and it hurts," she said, turning her head. Donna turned it back to her. They needed to sort this out.

"Tell me the truth."

"I wiped your memory."

And then the silence filled the TARDIS as it went to Earth.