03

the water droplets were lazy, as if they knew that the race would only get them quicker to the bottom off the building

the water droplets were lazy, as if they knew that the race would only get them quicker to the bottom off the building. they're large, seems that the higher up you are, the louder they sound as they pumble against the window. hadley held the joggers in her hand, no one had ever given her something to keep before. 'i'll be in the kitchen if you need me' he smiled. 'thanks' hadley flashed him a small smile. she appreciated ethan and all he had done for her and what he was going to do, she hadn't been treated well for a long time, just hearing someone speak to her normally was a blessing.

his clothes were lose, but they were comfy. hadley knew she wasn't going to complain, she was in such a privatised position and was grateful to ethan. she was nervous, to say the least. hadley had always been hesitant to let people in who wanted to be apart of her life but she felt it was able to connect with strangers, people you were never going to see again, their judgment would mean nothing to her. 'thanks for the clothes, it means a lot' hadley smiled, her feet on the floor muted the rain tapping on the window.

'you're welcome...anyway, i was thinking, maybe tomorrow i can take you shopping, buy you some clothes, what not?' ethan smiled, placing the glass of water on the side. hadley scratched the back off her neck. 'uh, don't worry about it. i have a tenner somewhere i can get stuff' hadley smiled 'plus, you've already done so much' she added. ethan rolled his eyes 'don't be stupid' he chuckled. 'do you want anything to drink?' he asked as he walked to the fridge 'i have some wine?' he chuckled.

'uh, thank you. but i think i might head to sleep, if that's alright?' hadley asked, pointing to the sofa. 'what?' he cocked his head. 'no, you're not sleeping on the sofa' he chuckled. 'no. really i don't mind' hadley insisted, walking towards the living room. ethan rolled his eyes 'no come on, yours sharing a bed with me' he sighed. he was worried, scared that he sounded weird, telling her that they were sharing a bed. but in all honestly, the sofa was just too uncomfortable to be sleeping on, he had been there, done that when emily would kick him out of the bed, he'd find himself on the sofa. it was simply to uncomfortable.

'no ethan, it's fine, i've already accepted to much' she sighed. 'don't be stupid' ethan chuckled. quickly running to the front door, ethan turnt off all the lights, she could see the lights across london, planes in the sky, cars on the ground. 'anyway, i'm going to bed' he chuckled.