"He left early in the morning with emma and her mate," I sadly replied to him when a hand tapped my shoulder.

"Everything will be alright pick just be patient we were all waiting for him to come back to us, don't stress yourself just focus on your study lets leave rome for the meantime, he will need time to think", dean adviced to me and I nod in agreement. Maybe rome just needed time he was my mate he will definitely come back to me.

################################
LUNCHTIME

The whole gang was currently eating their lunch in the faculty of business administration.

"Where's rome?", In asked the others who all looks at him.

"I don't know In but I met him earlier we even talk but he didn't said if he will eat with us today ususally he was here before lunch despite of him not talking to you and your siblings and also p'pick", pete answered In.

"Maybe he was just busy guys, let him be", pharm said when a voice suddenly whispered to his ear.

"How happy you are pharm", pharm was shocked to heard the voice with angry tone in it and when he look around he saw rome glaring at him with a sharp eyes.

"Rome........", pharm whispered back but rome just rolled his eyes and went to tins side hugging him from behind.

"Hello p'tin,p'pete and p'ae", rome said smiling to them. The others just lowered their head those three were the only ones who rome talks and smiles.

"Nong rome come on lets eat I'll order for you", ae said as he stood up but stop by rome.

"No P'ae its alright I'm just waiting for emma and P'porsche we are having lunch outside the campus I don't have any classes this afternoon so we will go shopping", rome replied to ae.

"What time will you be back?", pick asked his mate in worry and rome look at him in a blank expression.

"Maybe midnight don't wait for me anymore, I can take care of myself", rome replied coldly to his mate.

"Rome......", can interrupted.

"Ohhhh, by the way p'tin, p'pete and p'ae what do you want, I will buy it?", rome exclaimed happily while eyeing the three and they all replied.

"Rome!!!!!", a scream was heard in the cafeteria as emma came running with her mate behind her. Emma went straight to rome and hug him tight.

"What it is emma?",

"Come on lets go, I'm starving already p'porsche will drive us there I don't want to use my car anymore", emma said to her bestfriend who laughs at her.

"Awwww, too bad I like how you drive like we were just walking", rome teasingly replied making emma blushed in embarassment.

"Rome stop that your brothers and friends where listening, " emma whined.

"Hey my two princess, can we go now, its so hot here", porsche suddenly said.

"Yes P, wait a minute, bye P'pete,p'tin and p'ae", rome said to the three while kissing them to their cheeks.

"Goodbye p's", emma politely said to the people occupying the table and they all nodded.

"Emma take care of rome will you?", pick said to emma with a smile and emma returned it.

"Yes, P don't worry", emma replied.

The two left the group and they run to porsche who was waiting to them and they drove away with can and the others starring at them.

################################
PICK POV

"Welcome home", I said to my mate as he entered the house it was already 11 in the evening.

"Thanks", rome replied to me without looking at me and went straight to his room.

LATER THAT EVENING

"No.............gun don't leave me please come back I need you here!!!!!!!!", I woke up because of the screams I heard and I knew who was that. I left my bedroom and went to rome door and knocks repeatedly in worry.

"Love are you alright please open the door", I begged to my mate he starts having this nightmare after the day that his wolf gun sealed his self away. No one replied to me but I heard a crying sound inside the room and my tears falls down, my mate was in pain right now half of his soul was not there.

"Please gun wake up already rome needs you", I silently whispered with tears falling from my eyes.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE AND COMMENT
SEE YOU NEXT CHAPTER