Epilogue

After a long drive, Ethan stopped the car in the campus parking lot. Mel noticed that not many cars were parked, so they had reached a little early.

He grinned at her, making her flush a little.

"So, is the great Melanie ready to step foot into the campus?" He asked wiggling his eyebrow.

"Would you stop that? It's creepy" she replies, rolling her eyes.

He laughed lightly and got out of the car. Mel did the same.

"Come on, I'll show you around" he says throwing an arm around her shoulder and dragging her with him.

The pair hung out a lot during the weeks following Ethan's explanation. He was very sweet, he also managed to charm her mother. Whenever he found time, he would come over or have Mel come over to his place.

Mel met his tightly knit family of his father, mother, grandmother and his younger brother. They were very kind to her and Mel even offered her condolences to the family. If Rose was close to Ethan, she definitely must have been close to the family as well.

Mel even volunteered at Marie's Animal Shelter with Ethan sometimes. He accompanied her to the library at times when Mel bugged him to do so.

Mel found herself being very attracted to the guy. She couldn't help it. He was just that charming.

Now, they entered the campus together. As Mel looked around, she noticed Ethan's gaze on her. She flushed immediately.

"What?" She asked, looking at him.

"Nothing", he replies grinning broadly as he pulled her closer to him. Mel's heart was pounding in her chest.

He leaned down and whispered in her ear,"You still have some cheese bits at the corner of your mouth".

Mel pulled away and hit him hard, to which he only laughed and pulled her back.

. . .

A/n: I know this babie is very smol but its precious to me.

I had dozens of great ideas stuck in my head and suffered because I couldn't bring myself to write then down.

It was definitely a horrible nightmare.

I'm glad I overcame that and wrote this little thing. It's a small step, hopefully leading to bigger ones.

Thanks to all of you for reading my work and being patient :)

purpleearrings123

i_am_the_8th_wonder

You guys are the best♡

I love you both for being supportive throughout the entire time(even when I got bloody idiotic😂)

Tatabyeee you guys

:))