pool party//jw

At this point in the night, you were too drunk to care about where you were at. Your so-called "friend" had ditched you for some cute girl about an hour ago; so, you were drunk and alone.

Well, not technically alone. You see, the house (or mansion) you were currently in was jam-packed. It wasn't your first party here, either.

So, you did what drunk you does best.

Drink and dance and have fun.

The parties there were actually pretty wild, which surprised you because you had heard that the occupants were young, but; hey, LA, right?

They had a huge pool and were constantly partying. Plus, from what you had heard, they were all pretty attractive... doesn't exactly put a damper on things.
You decided to walk out to the pool, even though you didn't have a bathing suit.

After pushing and fighting your way to the door, you stumbled out. It was still crowded, but the pool was pretty open.

You glanced at your reflection in a window. You were wearing a (y/f/c) crop top with black mid-length jean shorts. Underneath them, strategically ripped black tights, and Demonia's "spoiled brat" platform heels to match (plus a couple of chains thrown in). Your (h/c) hair was pulled into a half up half down, but the up part was pigtails. Good, you still looked hot.
The outfit was easy to dance in, and if your makeup was a little dark for others taste, who cared. It made you feel like a bad bitch.

"Cannonball!" Some random guy shouted from behind you.

Not realizing how close you were to the actual pool, you were surprised (to say the least) when you were completely soaked.

The guy that had dived in finally came above the surface. He was smiling, it was kind of adorable really. He had dimples, like really cute dimples.

You huffed anyways in annoyance, mostly to hide how cute you thought he was.

"Oh fuck! I'm so sorry, did I get you?" Mr. Really Really Cute Boy asked while climbing out of the pool.

"Uh, yeah, but it's fine I was gonna head out anyways. My friend ditched me." You laughed awkwardly.

"Well do you at least want to borrow a shirt?"
Your eyes flashed to his bare chest, and you looked back to him questionably.
"Oh no, I live here, I'll grab you one from my room," He laughed.

Wow. I really could get used to hearing that sound. You thought. Woah, shut up drunk Y/n. Too soon, you just met this guy.

He held out his hand so you wouldn't lose each other in the crowd.

Fuck it. It's just a shirt. So you grabbed his hand and followed him inside. He took you up the staircase, pushing past the sea of people and gripping your hand.

You found yourself standing in (what you assume was) his room.
The room was boring really, if anything a little messy. That is, until he closed the door. There was photocopies of a guy's face on the back of it.

"That's not serial killer -esque at all." You said sarcastically.

The guy chuckled and headed to the dresser, hopefully to get you a dry shirt.

I don't even know his name. You thought suddenly.

You threw yourself onto his bed, and star-fished out. There is one skill you have, and its making yourself comfortable in someones room.

"So, Mr. Really Really Cute Dimple Boy, I have yet to find out your name."

He threw his head back in a laugh, a tinge of pink on the tip of his ears.
"So you've been thinking of me as Dimple Boy?"

"There were more words to what I said." You mumbled, lifting your head. His laugh is still really nice. Great.

"My name's Jake. Jake Webber." He laughed again.

"Well, Mr. Webber, I'm (Y/f/n). (Y/f/n) (Y/l/n)."

He smirked and tossed you the shirt, which you quickly threw on.

"Well, Mx. (F/n) (L/n), do you want to hang out up here for a little longer? I'm sure the party will survive without us." Jake said while looking down on you.

You didn't want to leave anyways. So, you stayed put.
"What have you got in mind?"

-

A/n -
hi, srry for not posting any new chapters as of late. i've been really depressed and just feeling awful. i recently decided i want to write more, but i couldn't have chosen a worse time. i start my training for my new job within the next two weeks and my job a week or so after that. plus fair is coming up, and then school (i'll be a junior??!??).
in short i will be trying to update as much as possible, but please dont expect much!

also please dont forget to comment, vote, and follow!

- M <33 xoxo