catch me //cb

You winced at every creak and groan of the fragile wooden roof.

Jake just had to pick an abandoned video for your collab together. Well, it was more of a collab with multiple people, but they hadn't shown yet, and Jake wanted to check out the first building.

Your best friend had somehow convinced you to go in, which led to going upstairs, and then led to you going on the roof.

An unnoticed stick caused your foot to roll and Jake snickered as you hissed and tried to catch your breath.

"Y/n, we can go back if you want." He suggested, but right as you started to sigh in relief, he whispered, "Pussy."

"Now one second, motherfucker." You whipped your head back.

Meet Jake Webber, Grade A Edgy Dumb Ass.
Jake let out a "manly" squeal as you started to chase him, the tickle fingers ready.

Jake's phone rang just as you reached him, scaring you so much you jerked your body back.

Jake stared at you with eyes that could only convey the message of I fucking hate you, as he answered the phone.

"Whaddup, brother?" He grinned as he spoke into the phone.

You knew his roommates, the people you would be filming with, meant a lot to him and to be honest, it scared you. It scared you that you had to meet new people and it scared you that you couldn't fuck up around them, you could lose your best friend.

God, you were good at fucking up. You always had been, or you told yourself that. Maybe that's what caused you anxious antics. None of that could matter to you right now, if you let it you would get everyone caught.

Your eyes snapped back to reality when you realized Jake had been calling your name.

"You were doing the thing again... They're here, so we should meet them, by the front."

You murmured an agreement and shook your head, you had to concentrate.

-

The walk back was short, but there was a group of at least three people by the opening gate.

Jake got out his camera and turned it on, pointed directly at the group.

"Jake, what if that's not them, what if they're like occult members or something." Your worried eyes caused him to laugh. For some reason, you were taken aback.

The feeling left you as soon is it had come, only because Jake moaned.

"Why the fu-" You were interrupted by three or four other, male, moans.

The few brain cells you had, slowly dripped from your grasp.

"Jake, I hate you. I hate you so much. What was that? Some sort of sadistic mating call? God, you are impossible!"

The men that had returned the call could be heard laughing, one borderline wheezing.

The first thing you noticed was that Jake had very attractive friends. That you didn't know about. Well, you kind of knew about, he showed you pictures and told you stories and obviously, you watched the videos, but in real life... They felt, well, real.

There was Corey Sherer, the dancer and funnier than all-hell sweetheart; Elton Castee, the daring crackhead "Uncle"; Sam Golbach, the adventurous Mr. Sunshine; and, your personal favorite, Colby Brock, the emo God, and climbing freak.

What? You had a thing for the "bad" boy vibe. He rocked it, he was cute, and he was a good person? Triple whammy, baby!
(a/n yes I do hate myself, why do you ask?)