Yuuto Utada

Name: "Yuuto Utada."

Age: he's 20.

(18-28 depends on the rp but he's a year older then Takuya)

Species: human

Birthday: "October 26." 

Zodiac: "Scorpio."

Ethics: "Japanese."

Height: "6'3."

Looks: picture on top

Face claim: Yamanbagiri Kunihiro from Touken Ranbu

Wears glasses or no: nope

Personality: unlike Takuya, Yuuto is rather a bit  intimidating if you don't know him. But underneath he's a responsible young man who cares for his younger brother. Though he can be a bit strict with him and hates the way their grandfather treats Takuya. He can be rather fun loving like his little brother and blunt too.

Occupation: "I don't work for my grandfather's yakuza that's for sure." He said huffing.

(He works at a day care on the weekdays.)

Sexuality: bisexual

Family: Yuuto and Takuya's parents passed away in a ambush with another yakuza group. He moved out of the mansion their grandfather owns when he was 19. He wanted to take Takuya with him but the boy was only sixteen at that time.

Backstory: Yuuto grew up as hopefully the next heir to the Hisui hebi but his father and mother disapprove it and wanted him and their youngest son to have a regular childhood. So the two brothers had a somewhat uneventful childhood until their parents passed away. Hitoshi, their grandfather dropped Takuya out of school and decided he was to be the next heir. Yuuto not liking the decision as it was  Typically traditional for a Yakuza family to appoint the eldest son as the next leader. After a school day he made a argument with the older male. Takuya shouldn't be burdened with such a heavy duty, let him take it. The older male then disowned him and he moved out.

Likes: spending time with Takuya, sweets, Yuu, his grandmother, sneaking out, and playing games.

Dislikes: his grandfather... kind of, talking about his parents, getting yelled at, Takuya as the new leader of the yakuza.

Pets: he doesn't have any.

Hobbies: stargazing, reading, cooking, practicing his swordplay with his little brother, playing games and going on walks.

Flaws: he's a bit of a worried wart about his brother, overprotective and hard to open up to others.

Fears: he fears that he won't get Takuya out of that cursed Mansion before the coronation of him becoming the new leader.

Position: he's a top.

*Turn ons: hearing his lover moan his name, a bit of roughness, passionate kissing, but is open to anything.

*Turn offs: not hurting his lover or himself and anything too weird.