Takuya Utada

Name: "go away."

(Takuya Utada)

Age: "why do you want to know?"

(18-28 depends on the rp)

Species: "human."

Birthday: "September 15."

Zodiac: "Virgo... I think."

Ethics: "Japanese."

Looks: picture on top

Face claim: Horikawa Kunihiro from Touken Ranbu

Height: "I think I'm 5'1 or something like that."

Wears glasses or no?: wears contacts most of the time but does have glasses.

Personality: Takuya is rather a cold guy, he doesn't trust anyone very easily and is rather hard to open up to people. But if you are able to break his shell, he's a bit of a softie. He can be a bit blunt and insensitive but he does regret saying something if it hurts someone. He helps others when they are in trouble and will try to flirt with guys or girl but will fail miserably. He's a bit innocent and very fun loving once you get to know him. Takuya does have a habit of fall in love rather easily but is rather stubborn to admit that he might have a crush on the person. But Takuya is a very lovable too. But you'll have to break his shell more if you want to see that side of him.

Occupation: "does training to be the next Yakuza leader my grandfather runs count?"

Sexuality: bisexual

Family: "..." he glares at you

(Takuya's Parents were in a yakuza group and were tragically killed by another group. But he lives with his strict grandfather who is training him to be a good leader when he retires as the yakuza leader. But he does have a older brother named Yuuto, sadly he left after their grandfather got custody of him and Takuya.)

Backstory: Takuya grew up as a regular kid but he was a bit reckless and has been sheltered by his grandfather. He wasn't allowed to go outside to play with other kids or go anywhere for fun. He was homeschooled and occasionally would sneak out to play at a arcade. But after he turned 18 his "training" began.

Flaws: he's rather hard to open up to others and is a bit socially awkward.

Fears: he's scared of not finding anyone he would love and not able to leave once his grandfather finishes his training

Weapons: "you want me to show you?" He smirked at you

(His grandfather has taught him to use a sword and hand to hand combat. So be careful when picking fights with him! He might kick your butt.)

Pets: he has a shiba inu puppy named Yuu.

Hobbies: reading, cooking, practicing His swordplay and spending time with his loved ones

Likes: sweets but keeps it a secret, his dog, his grandfather even though he's strict on him, his childhood friend Kaze, his brother Yuuto and sneaking out without getting caught.

Dislikes: talking about his parents, the cold, missing his brother but keeps it hidden from his grandfather, getting in trouble with his grandfather and coffee.

Position: dominate bottom.

*Turn ons: a bit of roughness but is open to anything

*Turn offs: not wanting to hurt himself or his lover or anything too weird.

Other: since Takuya is going to be the next leader. His grandfather gave him the gang's symbol on his arm. The group is call the jade serpent. Or in Japanese "Hisui hebi." The symbol is a serpent coiled around a dagger. But since it's a bit small he keeps it hidden.