Sinclair Shadowsoul

Name: "that isn't any of your concerns mortal."

(This is the Darkness king Sinclair Shadowsoul.)

Nickname: most of his "Friends" just call him Sin. But he'll let you call him that if you're his lover or he really really trusts you.

Nationality: he looks British but he isn't sure of that himself.

Gender: "your joking right puppet?"

(Pray for your sake that he won't kill you. He's male)

Looks: picture on top

Face claim: Kagehira Mika from Ensemble Stars

Sexuality: "why do you want know that information?"

(He's pansexual.)

Birthday: "February 14." 

Zodiac: Aquarius

Species: he's a Nephilim.

Family: his father is Lucifer and his mother is a arch angel.

Personality: Sin isn't the  kindest of people, though he does have a soft side once you have broken down his  walls. He's actually a little prankster and very manipulative. But he doesn't mean to hurt anyone. Well unless you get him really mad then you're in deep trouble. Though he may forgive you either you try to get back on his nice side or he has a soft spot for you. Another thing about him is Sinclair is very loyal to his friends and lover.

Backstory: Sinclair doesn't remember much of his upcoming really. But from what the records from heavens said that after Lucifer was banished he fell in love with one of the archangels that was banished with him. They had a baby boy who seemed to be more powerful than his parents. Lucifer who was a bit worried about his son's  life after he grew up more. Though it pained him and his wife, they fled to earth when Sinclair was 10 before his powers could develop more. They made a home somewhere in England and Sinclair had a decent childhood. But legends grew of the Darkness king of course that was his father. But now it was passed to him.

Hobbies: Sin enjoys reading, stargazing, tricking people, cooking and singing  but he usually doesn't like it when someone spies on him when he sings.

Likes: animals, messing with people, sweets although he denies it, playing with the puppets he makes.

Dislikes: he hates being tricked himself or anyone used him, when one of his puppets breaks, rainy days and loud noises.

Flaws: Sinclair can be a bit blunt and way too playful at times. But tends to go easy on children and a few people.

Powers: Sinclair has a power to enchant anyone, control them as well but is limited. Also is stronger then a human.

Occupation: Sin owns a online store where he sells puppets he makes.

Pets: he wants a dog badly

Position: he's a switch.

*Turn ons: he's open to anything but probably teasing.

*Turn offs: anything too weird for him.