Chapter 22: The First Day

A/N: Hello everybody! This is... erm... day 8? 9? Of consecutive updates! I've finally caught up to Viridian, and this is the last pre-written chapter of Swan Dive. Oof. I'll get to work (already working on, actually) on writing the new chapters for everyone to keep these consecutive updates going~!

I am LOVING all the fanart, people!! This is amazing! I squee in joy every time I see it, I swear to Time.

Now, I've had people ask me about Izuku's pairing. To put it simply, there is none. I don't typically focus on romance and the like, and I want everyone to be able to enjoy reading my stories without worrying about pairings and OTP vs NOTP.

I wonder how many of my now 300+ Tiktok followers are you guys? Cuz, I've had this app for 6 days, and I'm already at 300. wtf? I'm also now thinking of trying my hand at a Villain!Deku cosplay. Lemme know what you think?

I'll put a link at the end with all the fanart you guys have sent me. :) If you've got more, please send it to aizawa@email.com along with whatever username you'd like me to credit it to. ^^ [watch me be so excited that I totally forget to link the stuff and have to go back and edit it in].

We finally have the long-awaited Trauma Meeting! Whooo!! The plot is finally moving! All RIGHT! :D

Also, who here loves Hetalia? Hetalia is my first love (check out my fics on it). Just thought I'd put that out there.

How's everyone holding up? I know I ask every chapter, but I really do care about all of you guys—you're my friends. And I care about you. Seriously, you readers are my social circle. I really hope to meet as many of you irl as I can. :3 and then we can all cosplay together and stuff, too~ Even a closet cosplay! (what my Present Mic cosplay is rn. Oof. Just glad I'm naturally blonde, so I already kinda look like him).

Love you all~! See you tomorrow (on some story, idk which one yet).

~~~

Izuku paced around the kitchen, looking for something to do. He was so freaking nervous. Once the exam had ended, he was fairly confident in his own performance. He'd kept a half-assed tally of his points going, and he figured he got at least 40. Surely, that was enough to get in... right? But what if it wasn't? What if being Quirkless knocked off points?! What if—

"You're muttering again." Shouta said as he entered the room. "Relax, Cub. Nobody's knocked off your points. The rest of the staff don't even know you're Quirkless, yet. I won't tell them without your permission."

"Well, you're gonna have to tell them if I get in." Izuku sighed.

"Going to. Not 'gonna'." Hizashi corrected with a smirk.

"Don't be a hypocrite." Izuku shot back with an eye roll for good measure. "You say it, too."

"Yes, but I'm also a teacher. And if I catch that kind of language in my classroom, I'm gonna lecture you." He warned with a playful grin.

"If I end up in your classroom." Izuku sighed, suddenly feeling his anxiety coming back full force. He absently rubbed his wrist to remind himself that things could be a lot worse.

"Mail's here~" Mama Nem sang as she came inside with Nana Chiyo. Izuku perked up.

"And look! One is from U.A.! I wonder what this could be? Maybe it's a letter for your parents?" Nana teased, a knowing smirk on her face.