Pilot (Unofficial Release)/(Beta)

Start from the beginning

Praxina raised her hand and said:

Ehxperto Diaperto Multiverso....

A

s Praxina said it. The two girls vanished in thin air then..

Mephisto: it's Dissaperto not Diaperto!!

Praxina: Gahh.. just next time write the spell down properly!!, Well at least those two are gone..

Auriana: *gasp* You two!

As Auriana shouted, the other two goes where Auriana came from the halls (grammar is now rip)

Iris: Mephisto and Praxina!!

Mephisto: I think we should go... Bye..

And then they're dissapeared into dust... And now the three girls are struggling to find the two other girls and as they found their own things (I meant Carrisa and Lyna's stuff) they tried to track it but there's no sign

Auriana: Where could they be.

Iris: I don't know, but we'll start looking tommorow..

Talia: okay then...

Meanwhile

At Beach City..

20 years after Steven Left Beach City

Connie, Steven and their little daughter, named Nora are heading to Steven's First home, the Beach City is on Sight..

Steven: Nora Look, we're almost there..

As Nora looked at the window, she can see that the City is getting closer and saw a Ruby ship passing by..

Nora: So cool! So are we going to meet your mom Dad?

Connie: Yeah. But you will may be confused after we arrive then *chuckles*

As they are in a few 10 miles away they saw a beam of light flickered at the side of the road... As Steven quickly noticed it. He stopped the car quickly..  Connie almost hitting the wind shield and Steven almost hit his head on to a steering wheel while Nora seems okay due to the TIGHT (but not too tight damn it!) Seatbelt, but only responded a groan... (And also for a slight misunderstood there, Connie and Steven wore seatbelts ya know.. safety first! ~Sunstone 2019)

Nora: What was that?

Steven: I dunno, but stay here Nora.. We'll check it with your mom...

Nora: Aw come, on, Dad!

Steven: That's an order Cutie Pie, and I don't want to put you in danger.. Just when we couldn't make it by 10 minutes, call Pearl okay.. * hands over his phone to Nora*

Nora: Fine.. 10 minutes...

As they got on to the source of the beam, they saw two teenagers lying down on a crater.. And they have thoughts on their brains.

Steven: I have enough of this Multi- dimensional Travellers here..

Connie: You can say that again... We have to bring them to the temple and see why are they're here (rip grammar I guess)

As they brought The two female teenagers back on the road, Nora shouted..

Nora: Who are those, and did you find...

Steven: Shhhhh... Be quiet because they seem asleep..

As they put the girls next to Nora, Nora also put them on seatbelt in case... And they continue to hit the road..

Lol I am trying to finish The Owl House and SU Crossover but this idea hit me on my head really hard... And this idea is just my Concept... And I even didn't include Amaru oh no....

So then if this story got punched 300 views maybe I can continue this and make this official Pilot..

So support me for this work and bless u. And I even included Nora. So cuteee..

Right?! So then I think this story will get amazing soon as long I don't encounter Death grammar

Byee..

(Part of The Drabble's Crossover Season 2 from Archive of our Own)..

Shoutouts to mah top fav people also
Springcosmos
StarryLoveSpinel
Spinel_fan11
OfficialBlueDiamond
Larkey_Boi
CorruptedSpinel
A_Loved_Pink_Noodle
Odd_Ginger_Writer
Thiccbluediamond
Mr-Crystal
xXsteven_universeXx
___Faded___