Chapter 5 Sex??

Sebastians pov

As soon as the kiss had started it had gotten more and more passionate as I pin him to the bed. His half dressed body looking slender and timid in the sun light. It didn't take me long to strip him.

I know this is wrong but I can't help it, the lust drives me crazy. It turns me into a hungry beast who wants sex and nothing else.

As I slowly teasingly take off my tail coat blazer then  my tie seductively shortly followed by gentle kisses  down his body making his small cock erect "god your gorgeous" I find myself saying to his stomach.

I could feel his body go hot, he must be blushing and flustered. 'God he's cute when he blushes' I heard my by brain screaming. "m-my lord are you sure you want me to do this" I find myself stumbling and stuttering.

I hear a small russle of the sheets and a small "mhm" coming from the young boy. "was that a yes for me to continue sir" I had to make sure he was ok with this.

"for fucks sake Sebastian yes I'm fine with it, now are you going to fuck me or not." he stated pretty sure of him wanting my pulsing, throbbing, quivering member inside his small tights ass. "only if your sure my lord"

I pull his oversized shirt up from his shorts, kissing him I unbutton his shorts pulling them down to his mid thigh. My dick throbbing at the sight of him in his tiny whities.

"Are you giong to kiss me or what" Ciel demanded, at this I could tell he was frustrated at the fact I wasn't doing much for his small erect penis. "get on with it Sebastian, or you can pull my pants up and leave that boner of yours rubbing against your pants all day" he was getting impatient, i could tell.

That's when I decided to kiss his thigh and wait till he let out a small moan. That's when my dominant side showed, I stood up looked him up and down. Taking my tie off I said almost commanding him "give me your wrists".

As he raises his wrists, I wrap my tie around them. leaving two parts that would be able to tie to his bed frame.
He better be ready for me to fuck him hard. "keep them there" I was overpowering him, I tied the rest of my tie to his bed.

He was red, crimson if I must say he must be liking this, I slowly pull his shirt up and over his nipples. I smirk as he let's out a small moan. I pull the shirt over his elbows and the shirt covers his eyes, almost like a blindfold. God this was turning me on more, the young Lords erect member was makes wet marks on his tiny, tight white briefs. Holding his wrists where they are even though he's tied to the bed I whisper still commanding him "don't make a noise be quite"
"y-yes sir" I was intimidating the boy.

"Good" I quite obviously made him know I was incharge, I grab the boys shorts and briefs slowly pulling them down to reveal his small bit quite erect dick. I kiss down his body making him moan, "I said quiet" I state before flipping him over, slapping his ass and propping him up on his knees.

I pull out a condom from my pocket. I tear the wrapper open, sliding it on my dick. I slowly work my fingers into his ass loosening his hole up. He lets out a soft moan and I slap his ass "I said quiet, the next time you make a sound ill shove my dick in you with no warning" i sneered. Pulling out my fingers and I hear a moan clearly he wanted me to stick my dick in him roughly.

I slap his ass again pull his body back and I slide my quivering member in his slightly looser ass. The faster I went the louder he moaned, I reach down and grab his member. Feeling his precum,I start to rub his member  up and down earning myself a moan. The louder he moans the more I would thrust and the more I thrusted the quicker the hand job got.

He soon started moaning my name as his warm precum came out of his  member he was getting close,so was I. He felt my pre cum seep out of my throbbing member and let out a moan and then a warm gush of cum seeped out of him member dripping over the sheets and my hand, I wasn't done yet so I thrusted deeper. Only just hitting his G-spot a loud moan was my reward, as the cum dripped over my hand. I knew that I needed to make him cum again this time I wanted him to be quiet.

I kissed his back as I'm getting closer I feel my already throbbing dick throb more, I thrust faster and faster not caring about the bed. "S-Sebastian~" he moaned loudly as I felt more precum seep out his stiffened member, that was it his moan made me cum. A loads of cum seeped, gushed, poured out my sore member "ngh" I moaned once and the young lord came again. His warm cum squirted out of his member all of his legs and his stomach. I looked down to see cum dripping almost pouring out his ass. Fuck my condom split,good thing he can't get pregnant. I pull out and toss the split condom in the bin and kiss his neck, as i pull up my pants and leave to get a new set of pants.

I wasn't planning on untying him just yet, I flipped him over and I see all the cum on and round his member. I lick it all up getting several moans. I started to suck his member, when I hear a faint knock on the door.

"who is it" I call out. A soft reply comes through the door. "it's lizzie is Ciel up Sebastian" I look that the naked boy tied to the bed I put a finger to my lips showing him to be quiet. "yes lizzie he is up I'm just getting him dressed into the clothes you wished he would wear ill be out in a couple of minutes OK" I say calmly

The foot steps receded and I untie the young lord who is panting like a dog. "was that good enough my lord"
"Fuck your condom broke, my ass is broke. I won't be able to walk, you idiot! But yes it was good, what you doing tonight Sebastian" that was the end of my dominance "hopefully you my lor-"
"I said call me Ciel" he cuts me off.

I dress him in the clothes lizzie picked out for him,all I wanted was for him to be in a sexy outfit or naked so I can fuck his brains out.