T H R E E

A/N: Mel's Theme above

_______________________________________

Tonight was the biggest night in the world, yes, the whole world. I was making my Impact debut.

The artist was done with my makeup and I went to find The Rascalz before I go to the ring, however, an Ace Austin appeared out of no where. Maybe this dude knows teleportation too?

"Hey, cutie. Where you going dressed like that?" He asks while his eyes scanned every inch of my body.

"Uh, it's ring gear. It's my ring gear. I'm debuting tonight." I explained.

"Oh really? I can't wait for that."

"Me either, my debut is a championship contendership match."

"Oh you're in that triple threat with Jordynne Grace and Kiera Hogan?"

"Yup."

"Well, just to let you know, I'll be watching."

"Thanks." We stood in a few seconds of silence. "Um, I should go now."

I turned away from Ace to go find at least one Rascal. Fortunately, I found two.

Dez and Wentz were in the hallway, seemingly in deep conversation.

I tickled Dez's back to get his attention.

"What the..." Dez turns around to see me then breathes a sigh of relief. "Hey Mel. Is that your ring gear?"

"Yup yup yup."

"Damn..." I heard Wentz say in whispery tone.

"You're debuting tonight? That's going to be awesome. I'm definitely watching that." Dez gets excited.

"Yeah me too." Wentz chimes in.

"Thanks guys, you guys being there for me really helps me a lot." I smile while trying to keep tears from forming in my eyes, I'm starting to wish a special person was here to watch me but they can't. "I should go, someone has to go win us a contendership."

"Get em girl!" Dez tells me as I walk away.

I jump over the rope into the ring, I'm so happy that my debut is not against a demon chick. I feel like Jordynne, Kierra, and I were all evenly matched so this match will be interesting.

Okay... I lost my match. I didn't expect to have my head bashed on the ring apron. Not only was I counted out but also I passed out for about three seconds. I was surprised to find out I was not bleeding. Lesson learned, in a triple threat match, always keep your head on a swivel.

I get up and stumble to the guerilla position.

"Hey, I saw that move Jordynne pulled in you." Ace walked beside me as I made my way to the trainer.

"Yeah..."

"That looked horrible, you alright?"

"I'm fine."

I'm becoming a bit annoyed with him.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, absolutely. I'm just going to get checked out, then I'm going back to the hotel."

"I could take you back to the hotel... if you want."

"You don't have to."

"It would be my pleasure."

"Um... I don't know, my friends might take me back."

"Okay, but if you change your mind, let me know."

"Okay..." I gave him a fake smile before going into the trainer's office.

After making sure my brain my alrighty, I was given a Tylenol and a pat on the back. I was relieved to know I didn't get too much damage on my debut night.

Wentz and Dez unfortunately could not take me back to the hotel since they had a match. I decided to just wait for them to be done and I sat alone on some random chair in one of the hallways. To keep myself entertained, I watch This Is Us on my phone.

I didn't look up but I could see someone was in my peripheral vision. When an ad came up, I looked to my left and there was Ace.

I took off my earbuds and looked over at him.

"Ace, don't you have a match?"

"Actually no, I don't. Why are you here all by yourself?" He asks while looking around.

"Just waiting on my friends."

"I don't see them."

"That's because they're imaginary." I whispered to him and he gave me a strange look, as if he was probably telling himself in his head that I was a psycho.

"I'm joking, they're real, they're very real. They have a match."

"Why didn't come to me? I could take you home."

"No I'm fine."

"You were crying, I saw you."

"Oh... That was because Baby Jack is blind but he grows up to be a musician like his mom and grandma."

He gives me that crazy look again, as if he wants to send me to that asylum Eddie Edwards was put in.

"The show, Ace, the show made me cry." I pointed to my phone.

"Oh okay." He takes a sigh of relief. "Let me take you to your hotel room."

"No."

"Why not?" I could tell he took that no pretty hard.

"Normally when a man says that he wants to get into your hotel room. I must also tell you, I'm rooming with my best friend."

"As much as I would love, absolutely love, to be inside your hotel room and maybe do some things inside your bedroom... I just want to take you to your hotel and make sure you're safe."

Something tells me I shouldn't believe him but I decided to take the risk. I think if any problems pop up, I could always jump on him and put him in a rear naked choke.

"Okay." I smile at him.

Before I leave with him, I text The Rascalz that I'm leaving and going to the hotel with one of the Impact guys.