𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲.

Dear Nik,

Dear Nik,

Your mom is a real bitch, now I see why you killed her. And I knew Finn was up to no where. Oh and please keep your sister away from my sister. Rebekah almost killing me and Elena, thanks for saving me by the way.

Oh and your brother Kol is a real flirt, but he's nice. He reminds me of you in a way.

Thank you for an amazing date, I'm embarrassed to admit this but that was my first date. And I'm pretty sure you know that because I was so nervous. And my heart was beating fast which I'm 100% sure you heard because you were smirking half the time.

And ugh!!! How dare you?! How can someone not watch Harry Potter or read the books?! When I was younger, me and Jeremy would always watch them with our parents.

But I'll make sure you watch them one way or another. That's not a threat, it's a promise.

Anyways getting to know you was amazing, I learn you not the heartless monster everyone thinks you are.

But can I pick the next day date? Of course if you want to.

I thought about it, I thought about a future with you-

♛♛♛

Hope gasp, she quickly put the letter down. She was shocked, Amelia was telling her father what she wanted.

She needed to know what happened to them. The door was suddenly slammed open, making Hope look quickly up and see her aunt Rebekah.

"Hope, I'm going to the mall-Wait what are you doing?" Rebekah saw what Hope has and smiled. "So you found them."

Hope looked down guilty, "yeah, I was curious and..."

Rebekah sat down next to her on the bed, "I won't tell your father, but make sure to put them back before he comes."

Hope looked at her, "he'll get mad?"

"Oh, darling no! He'll throw a fit, and murder people until he gets them back." Rebekah says with a laugh. "Oh."

"Yeah, we'll you finish that. I'll be leaving-" Hope cut her off, "Wait aunt Rebekah, what happened to her?"

Rebekah looked at her guilty, "you'll see, it was the last letter Klaus got from Amelia."

Hope nods as Rebekah smiles, "you know, Amelia was the only girl that changed your father for the best. She made him love, and he loved her so much. I'm guessing by the fact that he hasn't gotten with anyway since then. He still loves her."

(In this story, klaus doesn't have feeling for Camila or anyone. He hasn't moved on)

"If he still loves her, why aren't they together?" She asked as Rebekah looks away, "you'll see, darling." She says before leaving hope very confused but goes back to reading.

♛♛♛

I realized I do want to be with you and if that means I have to be a vampire. Then I'll do it. I'll be a vampire to be with you. But you have to promise to be there along the way. And I know you will.

And I know I said I wanted kids but I'm willing to maybe adopt with you. If you want a child, with me?

Oh and before I forget, are you insane! me and Matt are nothing but friends. We never dated and we never will. I promise you, were just really good friends, I mean we've known each other since we were little kids. So there's no need to be jealous. Even tho, your kind of cute when your jealous.

Love, Amelia Gilbert