Welcome to Moulin Rouge {Benry} [SMUT]

Ben never thought he would just come anywhere near a strip club. But he also never thought he was going to the Isle of the Lost, and now he was here, to find Mal. He knew Carlos, Jay and Evie came with him but he somehow must have lost them. He looked the facade up he was standing in front of and saw, blinking in bright  red letters the name: "Moulin Rouge".

He blinked and looked into the display window. There were men, half naked men, dancing at poles. They looked at Ben and grinned, winked at him. Ben gulped. Something told him he should go inside, see what this was, even though he knew exactly what this was and still...

His feet seemed to move on their own accord, dragging him inside in this crazy, filthy bad, bad world.

The air inside was thick and uncomfortable, like very cheap cigarettes, high percent alcohol and sex. A lot of sex. The light was very dimmed, very orange not blue like he was used to it in Auredon. There was a bar, with a half naked dark skinned barkeeper. His muscles flexed with every move and his jeans were very short and showed half of his butt.

There were lounges with tables where more men were dancing. At the edges of the room there were red drapes. Ben was irritated. Everything here made him curious and at the same time he grew disgusted by himself.

"You look lost honey can I help you ?" A voice with a scottish accent asked. Ben looked to his side. Another half naked man. He was wearing boots, fishnet tights, short, tight pants and an open black vest. His eyes had black make up on them, like smudged eyeliner. The man grinned now and came a few steps closer so he now stood exactly in front of Ben. "Ah I see", he said , looking Ben up and down, "Ya first time here right ?"

Ben could just nod. The man's grin warmed. "I'm Harry", he introduced, sticking out his palm. Ben took it and shook it. He still couldn't quite believe that he was in a strip club on the isle of the lost and just shook hands with a stripper.

"You just missed my show", Harry told him, now again grinning, "I would have loved to see your pretty face when I took of that shirt" He laughed and Ben just had to smile. "I'm Ben", he then said, looking slowly up into these eyes that had him the moment he saw them.

"Would you like to go somewhere quieter, Ben ?", Harry asked, an eyebrow cocked friendly. Ben knew that he was just friendly to get Ben to have Sex with him and pay him and he knew that Harry didn't wanted to have sex with him because he thought he was attractive or because he liked him, it was just for the money. But somehow he wanted to go somewhere quieter with Harry.

"Yes", he said, "I want to go somewhere quieter with you" Harry smiled and took his hand. "Well good for you that I work here" He began walking in front of Ben, leading him somewhere behind the drapes. Ben just now noticed that Harry was wearing Heels and that his butt really was ... impressive.

He gulped and before he could say anything dumb, Harry shoved him into a comfortable armchair. "Want a drink ?", he asked, already stalking his heels clickin on the parkett to a mini bar. "Y-yes", Ben answered facepalming himself in his mind. Harry coked an eyebrow. "What do you want? We have whiskey, some of this wodka", he held up a bottle with a blue etikett, "and this" he held up another bottle, this time with a turquoise etikett, "and beer and wine and -" "Whatever I don't care"

Harry looked up for a second and then came over to him, going down on his knees in front of Ben. "Don't hush yourself darling I want you to enjoy this", he murmured while having his long, slim, finger on Bens lips. And then he took him away, smiling.  Ben had to gulp again. He was stiff now and not very unnoticeable.

Harry grinned and looked down on Ben. "Yeah like that" he stood up and went back to the mini bar, "I'll make you a martini darling, you'd like that ?" "Everything", Ben whispered but it was loud enough for Harry to hear it. He grinned. "Romantic huh ? You got a girl ? Or a boy?" "Girl", Ben answered, "She left me" Harry grimaced. "Ow darling. I will make up for that okay ?"