Swimming Pools {Malvie}

Mal and her gang did a lot of bad and crazy things. Like stealing candies, sitting on rooftops or breaking into swimming pools. That was a weird night, I can tell you. It was the night a lot of things happend that should have happend a lot earlier.

The idea of breaking into a swimming pool came in class on a very hot friday. She sat next to Carlos' boyfriend, alias her best friend, when the teacher finally opend the window.

„Thank you very much!", Mal said under her breath, rolling her eyes. Jay grinned and leant backwards. Out of her eyecorner, Mal saw Carlos biting his lip. She turned to him but didn't met his eyes but Evie's chocolate brown ones. The evil queens daughter smiled and winked. Mal blushed and fast turned to the window.

Jay reconized that. It happend a lot in the last time. The girls looked at each other for three sconds, blushed and looked away very fast. His theory was that they were gay, or at least for each other. With him it Carlos it started alike.

The thief nudged his best friend and asked: „And what are you gonna do today?" Just so she could stop blushing. Mal faced him and shrugged. „Don't know... maybe breaking into a swimming pool"

Jay's eyes lit up. „Perfect!" She cocked an eyebrow. „What?" „Breaking into a swimming pool is just perfect! Can we do it please?" „I don't care, yes. Ask Carlos and Evie if they're with us"

Jay smiled widely and and wrote on a stack of paper: „Wanna break into a swimming pool, today, are you two in ? xoxo your gorgerous boyfriend" He threw the paper to his boyfriend and waited unpatiently for his answer. But Carlos was a fast writer.

He asked Evie who's eyes lit up as well. A big smile grew on her lips and she spoke fast and short to Carlos who wrote while she talked. Mal had to smile when she saw this. Seeing Evie happy made her happy as well.

She shook her head. That sounded like she was in love with her or something. But she wasn't, she wasn't even gay.

In that moment, the stack of paper landed in her face. She put it out and showed Jay the answer. „We're in and very excited! At 8pm at Evie's ?" Mal looked up and noded. The others nodded as well.

So that was the beginning of the end.

At 9pm they stood in front of the fence which was all around the pool. Mal looked at her friends. "Same as always?" They nodded and very synchronal they threw their swimming bags over the fence. Then Mal and Jay gave Evie and Carlos a bunk-up so they could get easier over the fence. When they were in they alredy ran over to the big swimming pool and stripped.

At the same time Jay gave Mal a bunk up and then he climbed the fence over himself. When Jay's feet hit the grass, Carlos ass hit the water. "Whoo!" He cried out at this before his head got under the water.

The girls laughed and his boyfriend stripped of his clothes (like all clothes) and jumped into the water. Immediatly Carlos put his legs around Jay's waist and kissed him while pulling both of them down.

Meanwhile Evie admired Mal's perfectly imperfect body. She was pale but in a beautiful creamy white way like whipped cream on a chocolateshake. Little freckles decorated her belly and her face. But the best part were her eyes. They were slim and had long lashes that reminded Evie of angel wings. The green of her iris was magical. literally.

"Hey, E, everything alright?" Evie blinked and looked up right into Mal's eyes. "Y-yes ?" "Are you alright?" "Y-yes I'm good. Sorry you just...are very beautiful Mal" Malefecent's daughter blushed and looked away. A moan from one of the boys kicked them out of their bubble. With disguted faces they turned to their friends. Carlos back was pressed against the pool's tiled wall by Jay who's hands were under the water doing things nobody wanted to know.

"Boys! Not. in.here!", Mal shouted. Carlos and Jay and parted and groaned. "Sorry that we are having fun!" "We have fun too!", Mal argued back. "Yeah with flirting and eye-fucking!" Mal made an offended face. "What are you talking about?!" Carlos bit his lip. And Jay made an high-pitched voice: "You're just so beautiful, Mal..." "I do not sound like that!" "Oh yes you do! And also; if you want to fuck her tell her she's sexy and not beautiful! I'm always telling Carlos that he's -" "No, no, no.no Jay they don't need to know that!"

"Okay that was already too much", Mal said. Carlos turned to the girls. "But he's still right though. If you want to fuck, do that but don't keep up this sexual tension it makes Jay horney" Mal and Evie looked at each other. "I..." "We..." They started, staring at each other while blushing. Then, Evie blinked and shook her head.

"Okay Mal. I am totally gay for you so if you think that -"

That was the moment Mal put her lips on Evie's. The boys cheered and Evie pulled her new girlfriend closer and stumbled in the pool with her in a hug. When they emerged they kissed again, now with big smiles on their lips.