Thunderstorms {Jaylos}

Carlos never was a great fan of Thunderstorms but since they were away from the isle, his fear got stronger. He didn't know why, it should have gotten better but no.

Maybe it was because here in Auredon the storm reminded him of his mother.

How she talked – no she never really talked to him. She just screamed and yelled at him.

How she threw things at him and how she smoked so much that the whole house smelled like nicotin.

The thoughts about it were horrible, making him cold and feeling lonely.

Jay knew about Carlos fear so every time a storm was about to rise he searched for the little boy immediatly. He didn't like the thought of Carlos being alone with his fear.

When he found him he followed on his foot, sometimes grabbing also his which made the the shorter one blush.

Jay thought it was adorable and did it also when no thunderstorm was near.

When the night came they slept in the same bed, often on each other, cuddling.

This night was a thunder night, like no other.

The storm roared outside and made the de Vil boy shiver. Jay strenghed his arms around him, pulling him closer. Gently he moved his hand trough Carlos hair.

„It's okay.She is not here, okay? And she never will be. You don't have to see her again, I promise"

Carlos looked up, directly in his friend's hazel brown eyes.

„Promise ?"

Jay nodded.

„Promise."

Carlos smiled and leaned up, Jay saw what they were about to do, and still not thinking about consequences, he narrowed his head locking his lips with the others.

His lips tasted like chocolate.

Carlos grinned into the kiss and sat right on Jay's hips, rocking them hard against his own. The thief moaned and started to fumble at the shorter boy's t-shirt. In a pause for breathing Carlos fliiped it in a corner. Jay did the samewith his.

Longing for more they kissed like the world would end right now.

When they stripped their Jeans out, Jay hesitated.

Was he sure that he wanted this ? Yes. Was Carlos sure he wanted this ? Jay didn't knew, so he asked. Carlos smiled at him caressing his cheek.

„I want this since forever, so just fuck me and cuddle me after"

Jay grinned and connected their lips agsin.

That's how he liked it.