Jealousy {Jaylos}{Benry}{Malvie}

The picture is just a random one i edited it has nothing to do with the one shot

----------------------------

Jaylos

After another game the team talked to their oppenents who they just defeated. Carlos laughed with a tall black haired guy. Jay got immediatly jealous even if he knew that Carlos loved him and only him. He still furrowed his brows and stepped closer.

„I like your curls Carlos, they are very cute" Jay bit his lip and tried to do what the trainer thought him; Keep calm.

„Eh... that's nice? Thank you" Carlos sounded a bit confused but was still nice. Too nice for Jay's liking. But he still keept calm and did like he was listening to Ben who told him something about his Crush on Harry.

„Okay so um... I think you're very funny and cute and sympatic and I wanted to ask if you would like to g-" But Carlos shut him up.

„I think you're nice too but I have a boyfriend and I'm happy with him"

Jay smiled proud to himself. He liked when Carlos titled him with that beautiful word.

Boyfriend.

But what that guy said next threw Jay out of his four, calm walls.

„And?" It sounded so pissed that it made Jay smirk.

He decided this moment to bring Carlos away from that male bitch.

With a good swung he turned 180° and layed his hands protectively on Carlos shoulders. He sent a quick glance to the male bitch while kissing Carlos mouthangle.

„Hey sunshine. I just wanted to tell you that the others are already in the dressingroom and that I want to be home sooner today, if that's okay with you" Carlos nodded and smiled. Softly he soothed his little thumb over the taller boy's cheek. His other hand took Jay's in his own.

„Yeah. I wanted to go now anyways. Bye Kyle!"

He wunk and then went away with Jay, into the dressingroom direction.

When they closed the door behind each other, Jay pushed Carlos against the door and started to kiss Carlos neck. He adhered himself at it. Carlos smirked, knowing what his boyfriend was doing. When Jay's lips and Carlos neck were parted again, they locked lips.

Out of breath Jay whispered: „So everybody knows that you are mine" Carlos grin grew wider. „Well the team knows best now"

Jay turned around and saw the whole team grinning with red cheeks. That made Jay grin too.

„I don't want to hear anything" The whole team started to laugh, inclusive Carlos.

Jay shook his head and started to laugh too. He had to. He was too happy to not laugh.

Berry

When your boyfriend is the king of a whole nation you were probably more suspicious about the people he hung out with. Or maybe Harry was just quickly jealous.

Or both.

Most times he didn't had to be jealous because the people Ben talked to were old and people he barely knew, but when it came to Audrey he was very overprotective.

She was Ben's Ex after all.

So when Audrey started to go to Ben's office every morning and talked with him about boring things like school and her life, Harry wanted to grab his sword and wanted to cut off her head.

One morning she made a very obvious invation to lick her pussy.

Harry heard it because he went by the window which was open. He bit his lip and tried to keep calm but when he heard Ben's confused and nice answer he had enough.

He quickly dropped his things and climbed through the open window.

He was pissed as fuck, you could hear it in his voice while he spoke to Audrey:

„I warn you only this time. Stop on hitting on my boyfriend and find you someone yourself. If I hear that you make that invation again I will find you and bring you to the isle of the lost by myself!"

Audrey swallowed and nodded. The isle was the thing she was cared of the most.

Harry crossed his arms. „Good. Now go to your lesson and leave me a little time with the king alone" She quickly grabbed her bag and jacket and almost ran out of Ben's office.

A bright smile on the lips Harry turned to bis boyfriend who sat in his King chair. He slung his arms around Harry's waist and pulled him closer.

„You are sexy when you're jealous and overprotecting"

„And you're sexy like this, just in the right position to suck my dick", Harry grinned his hands already fumbeling through Ben's fluffy hair.

The king smiled and opend his boyfriend's belt.

„Well, well... I think i will give you a thank you in a way you like it best. how about that?"

Harry smirked.

„I think that's a good idea love, but hurry. Don't want to be too late for school"

Malvie

After Evie's first offical fashionshow she talked to a lot of her guests. Asked them how it was in their view and if they were intrested in buying anything from her collection. Mal watched from the distance, smiling proudly but also looking at the clock. As a gift for her genius girlfriend, she made a reservation in the fanciest restaurant in town where Evie wanted to go since she saw it the first time.

It was time to go when a young man around the same age as them talked to Evie. He smiled and looked at Evie's breasts. Mal couldn't judge him, but it was her girlfriends breasts he was staring at, so Mal made her way over. Halfaway because they had to go and halways because she didn't want to have this boy around her girl anymore.

Evie kissed her on the cheek when she arrieved. „Hey Mal, this is James, James this is Mal, my girlfriend" They shook hands. Mal turned to her girlfriend then. „Wanna go, grab something to eat?" The boy barged in.

„How about we all go and grab something to eat?" Mal smiled the most obvious fake-smile ever. „How about no" Evie sighed. „Mal" she said annoyed but Mal was pissed and in a bad mood. „No Evie. I planned a nice evening for us and if we don't go now we will be late for our reservation" Evie's eyes got wide.

„You did not- Oh my God you did!" She shouted and kissed her girlfriend right on the mouth.

James smiled awkwardly and went away leaving the happy couple alone which ran off to their car a few seconds later.

-------------------------------

Which one was your favourite?

Mine was Jaylos, I had that in mind for a long time now :)

Btw sorry that I haven't updated for so long but I had no ideas and no time because of school...

I have all classtests finished now but next week I have a oral examination in french. ugh.

i'm so fucked for that. I mean who dafuq is able to mediate good sentences which you can prepare in ten seconds?!

Ten seconds!!!

Biatch which human being in this world is able to do that and take care of the right time at the same time?!

Okay sorry just had to get this off my chest.

I have another one shot coming up with the same pairings. Hope that's okay? If you have any couple requests put 'em in the comments and maybe also a title for it...

Please do not tell me what to write because I am not good at it and I don't want to disappoint you.

Okay the A/N is long enough I will stop now.

Bye!

-MM