"I heard there were chocolate and vanilla. Oh and I also think there was strawberry?"

"There are thousands of flavors! There is Rocky Road, Cotton Candy, Peaches and Cream. Thousands I tell you." Jimin made a big hand gesture as he expressively spoke. Throughout the majority of the journey, Taehyung and Jimin spoke of all the things they will show me. The others occasionally popped in their comments and I soaked in all the experiences they promised me.

❀♡❀

After two hours of driving and non-stop chatter, the car slowed down in front of a large immaculately gated community. I look outside in wonder at the huge houses we passed by. All were groomed to perfection and stood proudly. Each seeming to try and outshine the one next to it.

We continued driving for another ten minutes before there was a brief disappearance of houses from the sides as we began going uphill for awhile. At the end of the journey, we pulled up to the most biggest house. Scratch that- mansion. It was just breathtakingly impressive. What surprised me more was that Jin slowed down at the huge gate blocking the outside world from the dream mansion. He clicked a button on the sun visor which unlocked the gate.

I watch wide-eyed as we enter the premise of the mansion and drive up a long driveway. Jin stops in front of what looked to be a huge garage entrance, before pressing another button. The garage swiftly opened and revealed a whole row of expensive cars and motorcycles. All neatly in place and screaming 'rich'. Jin drove up to an empty spot before parking smoothly. The garage doors closed behind us as Jin turned off the engine and the guys started piling out.

I was left speechless due to the place we were in. I didn't even notice when everyone had left the vehicle and waited for me outside. Taehyung had to pick me up and set me out of the car. I admired the whole interior of the garage alone. I have never seen any garage so lavish. I have never seen any thing so lavish.

Someone snapping their fingers in front of my face got me out of my stupor.

"That impressed with the garage already? We are going to lose you once we show you the actual house then." Namjoon grinned at my amazed expression.

"What do you think of the outside at least?" Hoseok asked apprehensively.

"Wow." I replied breathlessly as that was the only word I could coherently speak. The guys laughed as Taehyung shifted his hands on me to get a tighter grip.

"Oh, sorry you had to carry me out. You can let me down."

"No! I want to hold you throughout the tour."

"Tae, it's pretty late. A tour right now might overwhelm her. Let's eat dinner now before setting off to bed." Jin said it more as an order rather than a suggestion.

"Fine. But I'm still holding her."

"Is she fine with that?"

Tae glanced towards me with his lips jutted out in a pout and furrowed brows. I currently feel very attacked as his fuzzy ears also sink.

"I-I'm okay with it."

Taehyung pout instantly turned into a grin as he looked over at Jin and stuck his tongue out.

Jin rolled his eyes before responding, "Alright, alright. Let's go to the kitchen. And sweetie, please close your mouth so that flies won't fly into it once we step foot inside." Jin smirked as the others chuckled.

We all followed Jin through the garage doors which led to a small hallway. They all switch their shoes for slippers.

Jin walked over to me and slipped my torn and ratty shoes off my feet before placing soft grey slippers that were a bit too large for me.