Chapter 1 - Denial

Y/N was chilling out in comand center, sitting in front of a console that controled whole base.

"Recruitment is circus and I am the clown" He drank coffe from his coup, tapping on random operators and receiving countless death threats.

The doors opened and Cuora walked in besides SilverAsh

"Now where is my little fidget spinner girl..." Y/N pondered as both of them aproached him.

"We need to talk, Doctor" Silver Ash coldly started.

"Heh" Y/N turned around and looked at them "Like the blue sky and Kal'tits antics, my answer will be always: no"

Y/N finished with depressed voice and drank some more coffee .

"Trying to recruit Hoshiguma for CC0 again?" Silver Ash asked.

[Authors note: This chapter was laying around for more than a year until I decided to edit it]

"Ha ha ha... Same as usual"

"Doc, this isn't healthy" Cuora put away her baseball "You can't just fuel your own existence with coffee!"

"She's like a gem I want, but can't get" Y/N looked into empty cup, whipping out an XXL mug filled to the brim with pure caffeine extract.

"So what, you're going to sit there and drink coffe?"

"Yes" Y/N calmly said while violently gulping down the whole cup in one go.

Long burp later, Y/N felt like an newborn baby again - Weak, fragile, and with urge to just sleep.

"Hey, need another refill of power juice here!"

"Rightawaydoctor" Shaw quickly walked towards him with another coffee mug, but Silver Ash stopped him.

"Don't give him that!"

"Hey, who the hell you think you--! "

"ENOUGH" SilverAsh smashed his fist on the table "GET OVER YOUR SHIT ALREADY!"

Tense silence filled the room for a while.

"What do you still want, Silver Ash"

"You know why I'm here, Doctor"

"Heh" Y/N pulled out a can of coffee from his pocket and cracked it open.

"Cut the shit" Silver Ash snatched the can.

"Guys, come on" Cuora sat next to him "Doctor, we really need to talk. You really need to impregnate Silver Ash sister, like really really really!"

"Doctor, just listen to her!"

"After conducting a certified online research, I've deducted that if you make baby within two moths, it will be born next year which is six months away"

"The f..." Doctor mentally facepalmed "What... What about you and Siege? Can't you two just hook up"

"Look" Silver Ash pulled out his phone and showed him naked bicture of his sisters "I really need you to fuck my sisters. Siege is just an platonic friends, totally not masturbating while moaning my name. I'll even arrange a threesome as long you impregnate one of them! Doctor, please. I'm afraid that they will slowly become bikini bottom lesbians, and Pramanix already has three cats! One of them is named Brat Pitt!"

"I'm sorry, but I can't help you with this..." Y/N put on sunglasses "...fucking situation. No thanks, bro"

"I need YOU to continue my lineage!"

"No way fag!"

"GOD DAMN IT DOC!" SilverAsh grabbed Y/N by the collar.

"Guys!" Cuora quickly jumped between them "Let's keep it cool!"