Part 8

Darkness.
It is what you see when the death is near.
Your pov
In a spilt second, you felt taken over by a force. Before you even realised, you were pushed against a tree. Your vision was blur. It took you a while to realise that you were off the road and safe. Your vision cleared and you saw Jungkook in front of you. He got you off road in less than five seconds. "You- I-" you couldn't talk. You were scared and shivering. Your forehead was bleeding since Jungkook pushed you a little hard against the tree. "Oh no Y/n! You're bleeding." He said and immediately looked away. He took a step back from you. You head slowly started to hurt. "Ah! Jungkook!" You groaned in pain.
Jungkook pov
You saw her forehead, pouring out a stream of blood. You were calm at first, but an old sensation grew in you. You started to feel hungry. You couldn't hurt her. You loved her. You tried to control yourself. You wanted to get away from her, but she called you. You saw her wincing in pain, you suppressed your hunger and took her to your house immediately, since it was close by. You tore a piece of cloth from the hem of your shirt and gave it to her, "Here, this will stop the bleeding." Somehow you were all fine with the blood now.
You reached your house which was in the middle of the woods, protected from the sun.
"Wow, your house is huge." Y/n said.
Your pov
His house was big and dark. Jungkook lead you to his room. His house was empty. Maybe his parents are working. You thought. You saw that he had a couch but no bed in his room and there were huge open windows. "No bed?" You asked. "Ah, no. I'm comfortable on the couch." He said hesitantly. You weren't sure if he was telling the truth but you let it be. You sat on the couch as he cleaned your wound. You noticed that his hands were trembling. "Kook you okay?" "Um yea." He said. He put a bandaid on your wound. "Thanks Kook." You said. You were going to run your hand through his hair but you just remembered that he didn't want to be friends with you. "It's fine."
"Oh who do we have here?" You looked at the person who said this. "Y/n this is my sister Jennie." Jungkook said. "Oh I didn't know you had a sister." You said. "He doesn't like me much." She said coming near to hug you. "Uh Jennie she's hurt." He stopped her from coming near you. "Don't worry. I don't bite." She smirked. She hugged you. She was cold too. Ice cold. "You're cold. Probably because of the weather." You said to her. Jungkook was about to say something but Jennie cut him off, "He didn't tell you, did he?" She said. "Jennie!" Jungkook looked angry. "Tell me what?" You asked. "Nothing." Said Jungkook. "Oops I think I should leave." Jennie smirked and left. "What was that?" You asked him. He didn't answer. "Jungkook?" You touched his shoulder. "Y/n, I can't." He said furrowing his brows. "What is this? What got to you?" "Just don't talk to me Y/n. Let's go I'll drop you home." He took you by your wrist. You were startled at his movement. You sat in the car, not speaking to him. Suddenly you remembered the accident. You clearly remembered the truck approaching you. You also remembered that Jungkook was nowhere near you. How did he get there so fast? This thought disturbed you throughout the ride. The car came to a halt outside your house. You were almost getting out when suddenly you turned to look at him and said, "You weren't even there Jungkook. How did you manage to save me?" His eyes widened in shock. He lost words to say. "W-what are you talking about?" He said. "You know exactly what I'm talking about. How did you get there?" You said sternly. "I was right there. Behind you." He said. "No you were not! I remember you were at the park." You fought back. "I was right behind you." He looked directly into your eyes. "I believe in what I saw!" You said. "Believe all you want and be disappointed." He said and looked away. You didn't get him at the moment. You immediately got off and went home.
You were lying on your bed when Yoongi entered your room. You filled him about the incident. You told him everything you thought was wrong about Jungkook. You wouldn't have told him, but you were drowning in your emotions and you just did. "He's kind weird now that I think about it." He laughed. "It's not funny Yoongi. Something is off." You said, thinking. "Is he a vampire or something? Sounds like that lol." He said jokingly but his words hit you. What the- Soon he left. You took out your phone and searched about vampires. You clicked on one of the websites and it gave you very astounding results. It said, "It's easy to find out if a person is a vampire. Is he ice cold? Is he super fast? Is he super strong? Does he never get out in the sun? Does he never eat or sleep? Then he might be a vampire!"
And it clicked you. He never ate. There was no bed in his room. He must not be sleeping. He was extremely fast and strong and he NEVER got out in the sun. Oh god! This can't be happening. Is he really? You didn't know how you felt about all of this. What if he really is? What am I gonna do then. You realised that Jungkook wanted you to stay away from him maybe because he was a Vampire? You couldn't sleep that night. Even after all of this, you still had feelings for him. Nothing could change the way he made you feel.
It has been a week since you and Jungkook have talked. He stayed away from you all the time. Everytime you tried talking to him, he would leave. Your suspicion was changed into confirmation when he didn't come to school on a bright, sunny day. No way! You thought.
That day, after school, you went to Jungkook's house. You rang the bell and an unfamiliar lady opened the door. "Oh you must be Y/n. Come in." She smiled at you. "How do you know me?" You asked. "Jungkook told me about you and I'm his mom by the way." She said. "What are you doing here." You heard Jungkook speak from behind you. "I- I wanted to talk to you." You said. His mom left you both alone to talk. "What's it?" He asked. "Can we go out? To talk." You asked since you wanted to be sure if he really was a vampire. "No." He said almost immediately. "Let's go upstairs." He said. You were so sure now. You didn't even know if it was safe to be at his house at this moment. But you somehow knew that Jungkook wouldn't hurt you. "Let's talk." He said.