"I-I...wha?"

"You were loud, honey and I could hear you in the hall" she nudged my shoulder with a grin. "You two are something" she sighed and I blushed ferociously.

"I know, right?" I agreed dreamily thinking about Arthur, his mesmerizing skintone, his pulsating veins on his big arms that makes me want to graze my fingertips on them. His chest, oh that big wall, is so perfectly sculptured. I sighed swinging around. "he is something" I murmured with my legs feeling like jelly.

"And his voice?"

"Angelic" I rapidly answered and yelped when I realized that miss Alyssa was still in the room. "I uhm I'm g-going to be l-late...f-for s-school" I stuttered looking down at my feet. "H-his voice is n-nice, n-not angelic, pshh, that's s-stupid. His v-voice is h-husky and d-deep and it m-makes me want to s-sleep forever. Okay I'll s-stop talking." This is too embarrassing...

I watched as her feet got closer to my body and her hand went under my chin. "I'm always here if you feel like talking, honey" she whispered and lifted my head up. "If you're ever confused about how Arthur, a boy for that matter, makes you feel, come to me so we can talk about it, okay? I'm open-minded" she assured me with a smile.

I nodded my head not really paying any mind to what she said about being open-minded. "I will, promise" I promised her and she exhaled sharply. She kissed my forehead before walking away with her hand over her stomach. Do I have to ramble every time she asks me about Arthur...

I ran my hand through my hair before going to the bathroom to get ready for school. The first thing I did was look for Arthur when I entered the huge building but I couldn't find him anywhere. 'He's probably at practice'  I told myself and went to class.

I started to panic when I went to the cafeteria after class was over and still couldn't find him sitting with his team. Somehow I managed to pull Quinn to a side to talk to him. "Did you see Arthur at practice today? I can't find him anywhere. Did something happen to him?" I asked feeling concerned because he never told me anything.

Quinn looked around first before gesturing for me to come closer. "He said something about needing time for himself this morning, I don't know. He probably trying to get his dick wet before school starts" he replied and drank through the straw in his drink. 

"He needs some time to take a bath?" I questioned with my head tilted aside. "You said he needed to get himself wet" and Quinn snickered.

"Shit, I forgot that you ain't fully a homie and you funny as fuck but no, I didn't mean it like that. What I'm trynna say is that he probably ditched you to go fuck his girl if ya'll had plans" he explained. "These bitches love taking the homies place." I bit my inner cheeks feeling uncomfortable and bothered. I forgot that he had a girlfriend.

"Oh" I replied looking down. 

"So, how do ya'll know each other because I heard ya'll fucking or some shit like that. I wouldn't be surprised though, Arthur kinda digs you. I think he's crazy about you" Quinn spoke up after a while. "And I ain't supposed to say this, but you got mad thick those past days. You should come watch us practice like the other time."

"I don't think I will, the guys in the team are a little weird and I don't like that" I said feeling a shiver in my chest at the thought of the team. "Arthur told me not to come either" I added and looked at the team that has been watching me talk to Quinn.

"So, you two are together?" he asked getting my attention. "You and Arthur."

"No" I told him with my head down. "We're friends" I smile at him.

"Cool, if that's what you say. I guess it's better not to, you know, be all up on each other in the cafeteria cause coach won't like it when he finds out, you know what I'm saying. If this shit about you two having something goes around, it might mess up with his scholarship and I think he knows. I'm just telling you so you know cause I don't think he will. He cares about you" he shrugged. "Get what I'm saying?"