Guys my age [2] (mature)

Start from the beginning

Bradley's hand moved to cup one of her ass cheeks in his palm and he squeezed it in his rough hand, making her gasp. He smirked and leaned down to press a soft kiss to the side of her neck before he moved up to her ear. "You're thinking about what it would feel like to have me bend you over that couch and fuck your brains out until you can't think straight anymore." He whispered, eliciting a small moan from her lips.

"Pretty good guess for your first try." She smiled at him when he pulled away from her neck.

"Is that what you want, Stefani?" He asked in that low voice of his that caused her to go weak in the knees. His eyes were such a piercing shade of blue that it made it hard for her to look away from them, even though she had to if she wanted to keep her posture and appear less needy than she was in that moment.

She placed one of her fingers on his bottom lip, her long, manicured nail scratching against his soft skin. "Maybe." She teased, shooting him an innocent look through her lashes, a sweet smile on her lips.

"Do you want to know why I think you don't have pictures of your parents on your walls?" He asked, making her roll her eyes.

"Not really, but I have a feeling you're gonna tell me anyway." She answered, pushing him away from her to turn around and walk towards her large bed. What a way to ruin the mood.

"I think it's because you think that they don't love you." He shrugged, making her stop. She didn't turn around and instead just stared ahead.

"What?" She asked, slowly turning her head to look over her shoulder.

"You have a younger sister, right? She lives with them. She's the one who goes to college, she's in a stable relationship, goes to important business parties with your dad and I've only ever seen pictures of your mom going shopping with her." He paused.

Her head snapped back to the front, her face out of sight from him as the tears welled up in her eyes. How dare he just talk about it like it wouldn't hurt her?

"How was it, growing up with the perfect sibling while nothing you did was good enough simply because it was you and not her doing them?" He asked her.

She quickly turned around, an angry look on her tear stained face. "That's none of your fucking business! How dare you just assume things about me and my family like that?!" She yelled at him, balling up her fists.

"It's not an assumption if it's the truth." He calmly said, watching her expression soften.

She scoffed and wiped over her eyes with her fingers, drying them again. She hated crying in front of people, let alone men. "You're a real asshole, Bradley Cooper."

"Yet you took me home with you and haven't kicked me out of your house." He shrugged.

"Maybe I should." She growled at his unfortunately attractive face.

"You don't want me to." Bradley smirked, slowly waking closer to her, making her walk backwards until her legs hit the bed. He caught her by the waist before she could fall back onto it. "Do you?"

"Stuck up bastard." She mumbled before their lips met in a heated kiss. They both didn't even know who made the first move, that's how quickly it happened.