=Hikari and Kid=

=Hikari POV=

The sky was dull, and the rain drops came splashing down one after another on my umbrella.
But I will admit Miss Hikari... You look rather adorable in it.

I tugged on my sleeve, and smiled to myself like an idiot, remembering Law's comment on my uniform.

After a day of shopping for books and snacks, preparing myself for a lazy Sunday I finally find some shelter from the rain. I look at the map Nami had given me again for what felt like the millionth time.

Yep, I'm lost.

"Take that! You piece of shit!" A boys shout echoes from a near by alley way. I take quick peek to see what was going on, only to find Kid in an intense fist fight with another extremely muscular teen. My body froze for a second, what should I do? I have to do something.

Kid, was loosing. He stood there, looking fiercely at the boy with blood running down from his nose, and a mix of sweat and rain running down from his forehead. Kid took a step towards the boy then stopped. He saw me. I stood there, making direct eye contact with Kid as the other boy threw a punch right on his right cheek.

"KID!!" A scream manage to escape my throat. I pull out my phone and look at the boy, standing over Kid. "Beat it, otherwise I'll call the police right here, right now". Saying that felt good. But fear suddenly took over me as I looked at the extremely pissed off and beaten up boy. He wipes some of the blood off of his face and throws me a smirk as he put his hands in his pockets.

"You're not even worth my time" He mutters as he shoves past me.

As soon as he was no where to be seen I run over to Kid, who was now sitting up clutching the side of his torso. I lift his shirt up finding a massive purple bruise.

"K-Kid..."

"What the fuck Hikari?!" He yells, "what was that for?! I had him!"

"No you didn't!" I shot back, "you were loosing! And you know it!"

He didn't yell back.

Instead his breathing became heavy as he groaned in pain. "L-lets get out of here!" I say, helping him up.

"Oi! What are you doing?!" He suddenly yells, as I took my hands off him. "Do you want to fall over or not?" I sigh.

"I can walk just fine" He says in an annoyed tone.

"Asshole" I mutter under my breath.

After an hour of walking around, lost. Kid finally stops, he crouches down as he groaned once more. "It's getting worse" I say, I got a little concerned for Kid as I gently touched the part where the bruise was. I bought myself closer to Kid to get a better look. "Hey..." he says, his voice was softer and his cheeks became a little red. "You shouldn't get too close".

My eyes widen as I snapped into realization and saw how close I was to Kid. I bring myself back quickly as I covered my face in embarrassment. We sat there for a moment as the rain started to come down heavier, I put my umbrella over Kid who was already soaking wet.

"Oi, you're getting wet" Kid says, taking the umbrella out of my hands and put it over my head. "The weathers not going to get any better soon, I may not know the way back to school. But there should be a motel near here where we can stay".

=Kid POV=

I walk down the dark hallway with Hikari, as we looked for our room. The creaks in the old floor boards and the awkward silence suddenly got me to realize that I was about to go into a motel room with a girl. If that doesn't sound suspicious I don't know what does.

We finally find a door with our room number on it, I slowly take the key out my pocket.

As soon as we were in Hikari rushes to a door located at the side of the tiny room which I'm assuming was the bathroom. "Hey" she said, snapping me out of my daze. "I'm gonna take a shower, open this door and I'll tell everyone that you tried to perv on me".

"Oh please" I say, rolling my eyes as I sat on the bed.

=Hikari POV=

After my shower I peek my head out the door to see a shirtless Kid looking out the window.

"Oi! Kid!" I hiss as he turns around, he gives me a grumpy look. "You take the bed".

My cheeks went red as I looked over to my soaking wet clothes that were hung up to dry in the bathroom. "Can you turn the light off?" I say as my legs start to shiver from the cold.

"Whatever" he said as the lights went off. The room was pitch black and I ran to the bed in nothing but my singlet, and underwear. The only clothing I had that didn't get wet.

=A/N=

I finally updated! I wanted to let you all know that the voting for the AnimeWattyAwards has already started! And if you guys are enjoying this story, please give it a vote. (*^*)

I will put the link down to the book where the voting is held, all you need to do is go to the One Piece category and vote! (If the link doesn't work go on @AnimeWattyAwards) The book should be called 'Winter 2014/15 VOTE HERE'