**Special Chapter**

The hallways were nothing but silent, the only sound you could hear were the rustling of the leaves blowing in the wind. The moon shone bright over the campus as most of the students were fast asleep.

Yes, there is a time when the school was silent.

Although not everyone is asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The boy stretched his arms and rubbed his half-awake eyes. He pat his messy jet black hair before reaching out to grab the straw hat that always sat next to him while he slept. He lazily looked to the side to find that his straw hat, was gone.

 "EHHHH?! OI! USOPP!" Luffy yelled causing his long nosed roommate to snap awake.

"What?" He answered groggily as he sat up.

"M-My straw hat! It's gone!" Luffy yelled with the worried look in his eyes. "And this time goblins didn't take them!"

"Ugh, Luffy we'll look for it later" says Usopp as he lays back down.

"USOPP! LETS GO! ON A SEARCH FOR MY STRAW HAT!" The teen exclaims ripping away his friends warm blanket from his body. "A search! A search!"

Hours had passed since the two had woken up and the hat was nowhere to be found. "Lets try asking some students this time, instead of the garden" Usopp says hoping to get it over and done with.

"What are you two doing?" A sweet voice emerges from behind the pair. They turn to the oranged haired girl and gaze up at her, she was always quite the site.

"Nami! I lost my hat!" Luffy shouts, getting up to stand near the girl.

"Maybe it was those goblins again" Nami lies. As Usopp gives her a 'shut-up-he-still-thinks-hat-goblins-are-real' look.

She sighs, "you actually lost it this time?"

"Yeah!" Luffy answers.

"How strange I though you were just playing with him this time, Usopp"

"No, no, no, no! It wasn't me" Usopp says waving his hands around. "By the way where is Hikari? Isn't she always with you?" He asks, noticing that the awkward girl wasn't following Nami around like usual.

"Oh Hikari, she's in the library with Law".

"How sad, she's abandoning you for that freak" Usopp teases, causing Nami to get a little irritated.

"She isn't abandoning me".

"You guys!" Luffy shouts, but louder this time. "Maybe Torao knows! He's super smart!"

A soft breeze blew through an open window, gently hitting a dark haired teen."Oi shut the damn window will you?" Law says, looking up from his book and at Hikari, who sat beside him.

"If it's bothering you, do it yourself" she says not bothering to look at him.

The brown haired girl felt the boy staring at her, she looked up to find that she was right. "W-what..?" She asks nervously. There was a long pause between the two until the doors to the library slammed open.

"TORAO!!!" Luffy shouts, scanning the room for Law.

"Ah, there they are!" Smiles Usopp as the two rush over to them with Nami following behind.

"So... how's your little study date ey?" Usopp grins, as he gently hits Nami's elbow.

"Stu-study date?" Hikari's face burst into a brilliant shade of red as she leans away from Law.

"We're not studying. And were not on a date." Said Law coldly, as he glares at the three.

"Never mind that!!!" Luffy exclaims, not realizing he was in a library. "Have you seen my hat?"

Law shot him a glare, "may I remind you that we are in a library".

"You've lost your hat?" Hikari asks as Luffy nods his head frantically. "I'm pretty sure I saw it back in our homeroom".

As soon as the three left Hikari sat back down with an evil smile. "What is it?" Law asks as he brings his seat closer to her.

"I lied".

Law smirks, "where is it then?"

Hikari tucks a lock of caramel brown hair behind her ear. "It's back at Nami's dorm" she winks, causing Law to feel... nervous.

"How'd she get it in the first place?" he lazily rest his head on his hand, still smirking attractively at her. Her cheeks weren't as red anymore, but her heart felt like exploding.

"Who knows" she gives Law an unsure closed eye smile, giving him an unknown sensation in his chest.

There was a long silence between the two as they continued to read. She lifts her head a little, getting a small peek at the boy next to her. She observed his dark eyes as they concentrated on the book, his messy hair and the small smile he had on his lips.

Her heart skips a beat as the boy lifts his head, realizing she had been looking at him. "Something wrong?" He asks, as the smile on his face grew a little wider.

Hikari's face was flushed, "no... nothing!"

Hikari looked down at Law's arm, his sleeve was slightly rolled up revealing tattoos, even on his fingers. "How strange" Hikari says to herself, reaching for Law's arm.

Even though it could barely be seen, Law felt his cheeks burn a little as he felt the warmth of the girls hand touch his arm. She traces her finger over one of the tattoos, "why do you have so much?"

"None of your business" he teases.

She gives him a pout, "tell me".

"Oh yea, and what happened to hands to yourself?" He smiles, "your being a bit hypocritical Miss Hikari".

The girl tried to hide her embarrassment by going back to her book. "I'm sorry did I make you nervous?" He says as he throws her a cocky smile.

"S-stupid pervert..." she grumbles, but suddenly felt herself smiling.

=(A/N)=

I really hope you guys liked this 'Special Chapter' I wrote!

I wrote this to say thank you for over 2k reads and over 100 votes! 

I'd also like to thank you for all the comments, I read each and every one of them! It gives me the motivation to write more :)

I honestly didn't think I'd get this much! (O///O)

THANK YOU!