=Horsey=

=Hikari POV=

"I'm surprised you survived that, Miss Hikari" Law grins still holding my hand, but I was in too much shock to realize.

"T-That man... did he just-"

"He did, and he's our teacher" he smiles looking down at our hands, I pull mine away with a small blush. 

"Kid, Perona! save the fights for later", the mans loud voice boomed around the room. "10 laps around the Colosseum!" He calls, causing some students to groan.

"Law can you move the unconscious ones to the side?" He asks, turning towards me and Law.

"How the hell are you goin-"

"Room!" I hear Law call as a large dome emerged over the students laying on the ground. He then lifts his tattooed finger as the bodies were hovered over behind us.

"What the hell kind of devil fruit did you eat?" I say to him in awe.

"Not now" he smirks, "we have laps to do". I see him run ahead of me, I groan and decide to catch up to him. I could already feel my legs getting tired, running was one of the things I hated most, not to mention I was terrible at it.

I collapse onto the ground, panting like a dog. I felt sweat trickle down my fore head as I look up to Law, "you aren't exactly the fittest" he says tossing me a bottle of water.

I desperately gulp it down before speaking, "well duh, that was ten freaking laps, a normal human wouldn't be able to do that non stop".

"A normal human... or just you?" He teases as I roll my eyes.

"We have a new student, Law?"

I look over to the teacher who was now walking towards me, he had round glasses and long white hair. He looked pretty old, although he seemed buff, but what fascinated me was the scar over his right eye. 

"Her name is Hikari" he looks over to me with a mischievous smirk, then back at him, "she's my girlf-"

I quickly elbow him right in the stomach, as an "oof!" escaped his mouth.

"Friend, I'm Law's friend" I smile sweetly.

"Silvers Rayleigh" he gives me a warm, welcoming smile as he holds out his hand for me to shake. Afterwords he turns back to the group of students, "class! divide yourselves into your groups!" He yells, "I want Parmecia users, Zoan users and Logia users all in separate single files!"

"What the hell?" I whisper to Law as the students got into the lines, I frantically look around for anyone confused looking. And I did, it was Perona.

"What's your ability?" Law responds walking over to the Parmecia group, "I don't know!" I hiss.

"You-"

Law was suddenly cut off by Perona, she had a habit of doing that. "Pet! What are we suppose to do?" She asks me.

"Are you two lost?" The teachers sudden voice emerges from behind us.

"Uh, kind of..." I say nervously as I see Law walk off to his group.

"Perona-san, it's a pleasure to meet the daughter of Moria" he grins, shaking her hand. "I heard you were the one who possessed Horo Horo fruit, am I right?"

Perona responds with a smirk, as she holds her arm out as a ghost pops out of it, it was transparent with round black eyes and thick red lips.

"What a fascinating ability!" He says in awe, "I believe you belong in the Parmecia group with Law".

After Perona had floated off he then turns to me, "Miss Hikari?"

"Uh, I have a problem..." I begin, my palms started to sweat as I made eye contact with him. "I don't know what mine is".

"That's perfectly normal! Why don't we find out" he says in an excited tone, turning his back to me and at the class. "I don't want to find out..." I mumble.

"Unfortunately, we arn't focusing on using our abilities today, we're going to focus on strength and stamina" Rayleigh announces.

"YOSH!!! I'm the strongest!" I hear Luffy's voice call from the Parmecia group.

"Ha. You're funny Mugiwara" Kid sneers, rolling his eyes.

I hate this place.

=Ace POV=

I quickly head to the school's dojo, finding Zoro and Tashigi training with wooden swords, for some reason it was just the two of them today. "Hey, you love birds seen-"

"Love birds?!" They yell, cutting me off. 

"Sorry" I sweat drop, as I see Tashigi with a red face, "I knew it would get your attention".

"What do you want?" Zoro asks wiping sweat off his forehead.

"Do you know where Claudia is?" He gives me a confused look.

"Ah, Clau-chan! I know her, she's next door" Tashigi answers, pointing at a sliding door to the right. 

"Why thank you" I smile, giving her a seriously sexy wink. "Oi, Fire Fist don't flirt with Tashigi" Zoro say's angrily.

"Zoro-kun!" She cries, red faced.

"Oh, sorry, she's yours" I laugh walking towards the sliding door. I slowly open it seeing Clau-chan training alone. She suddenly stops as she notices me enter the spacious room. She looks at  me with a surprised look, "Ace-kun.." she says shyly.

"Woah! You look great in uniform!" I give her a wide smile, I  look down at her white karategi causing her face to flush a little.

"What brings you here?" She asks walking over to me. I felt myself get nervous as I rub the back of my head, "I wanted to see you again".

"I-I  have to train..." she says fiddling with her sleeve, "I'll watch!" I beam taking a seat on the ground.

"What? No! It's embarrassing!" She cries waving her arms around.

"Oh, come on! I totally skipped Devil Fruit Training for you!" I laugh, "annndd I walked in the rain".

She gives me a cute giggle, "fine..." she finally says.

=Law POV=

I see Hikari pass out onto the ground for the second time, "that's it! No more" she grumbles, "that's enough exercise for the year".

I chuckle, looking down at her "you're lucky we aren't doing anything about our powers today" I say causing her to groan loudly.

"I have to tutor Kid as well..." she whines, "just shoot me, don't care anymore".

"Come on the lessons over, don't want to be last in the elevator", I grab her hand and and lift her up. "I'm too tired to stand" she complains.

She then tries to lift her legs up, but suddenly she wraps her arms around my neck preventing her from falling. A red blush burned on her cheeks, "it's not my fault! My legs feel like jelly!"

I give her a surprised look as our eyes widened.

I place my hand on her back, supporting it. This feels... familiar.

"Horohorohorohoro!" Perona laughs, floating towards us. "P-Perona! Go away! It's not what it looks like!" Hikari yells in anger.

I give her a cold glare, only making her break in hysterical laughter. "Perona!" I hiss in annoyance.

"Oh this is cute" she says, "right... horsey?"

What did she just call me?