Chapter 12- MIXED

Damian

It has been an interesting night. Marinette, sang a song that brought back some painful memories for her. She was amazing though, the nickname Angel still fits. Kara and Berry performed a song that they had to sing while in a magical coma. That one I don't believe. It's kinda crazy.
I looked around and saw Marinette disappear again. I watched her climb up the stairs carrying a sleeping Sarah. I smiled softly, before turning back to the group of people before me.
"What do you want?" I asked
"I want you to tell me about Marinette's bully." Berry said
I froze "I don't know all that much." I lied
"I know you know. Mari told me some things but I want the full story." Kara stated
I huffed "I don't even know the full story. Look, all I know is that, some girl turned all of her friends against her, she was attacked repeatedly, her friend in costume harassed her, and she was in the hospital multiple times."
I watched them all freeze at my words. I watched them absorb it, except Berry. Mari probably told him something.
"That's what Sarah kept talking about." Kara muttered
I saw Oliver give her a weird look. "What? What do you mean?"
"When Sarah first got here, she kept saying that this girl was going to kill someone. That if she didn't help, her aunts would get hurt or worse. She kept saying that something big was going to happen." Kara gripped her counter, till her knuckles were white. I shook my head.
"What happened to Sarah? Chloé and Mari are supper protective of her. Do you know why?"
She shook her head. "All I know is that, she had a rough home life, and Mari and Chloé took her in."
I frowned. "Mari told me what happened, but I promised I wouldn't say anything."
"Your very loyal. Have you met Sarah before?" Berry asked
I shook my head. "No, Mari talks about her all the time. She lived with Mari last year. Mari is Sarah's Jagged Stone."
They nodded their heads in understanding.
"I'm going to wait for Marinette outside, will you tell that."
"Of course."
I walked and got in the car. I frowned. This was a good evening. I got to spend time with Marinette, she got to see her family friends. When she came out, Mari had this tired look on her face. She basically fell into the passenger seat. I grabbed her hand and kissed it.
"You ok?"
She nodded "yeah.....just tired."
I started the car and drove to the hotel. Chloé met us halfway. She helped Mari out of the car, and took her to their room. When I got home, I trudged to my room and fell into bed. I fell asleep before I could change.

Marinette~~~~ one week later~~~~~~

"WHAT?!!?" I yelled. I stared at Bruce and Dick. "What do you mean you invited my old class to Gotham!!!! Please tell me this is a sick joke." I begged. Bruce shook his head. I got up from my place on the couch and started to pace. My mind going a mile a minute. I just got away from them. I was finally free. I already started school, and made friends with Allegra and Jon. Jon was already friends with Damain but still. The class liked me, Chloé was always there when, they pushed about Paris. I could breath.
"Tikki spots on!"
I rushed out of the Manor, and jumped over rooftops. My mind never stopping. I rushed back to the hotel. Chloe. I have to get to Chloé. When I burst in through the window, Chloé jumped up and was instantly in a fighting stance. When she saw me she relaxed, until she saw my face when I dropped my transformation.
"Bug! What's wrong?" She rushed to my side. Running circles on my back.
"Lila.....Lila......Class....coming....." my panic was taking over. I couldn't form any words. But good thing Chloé was fluent in Panic mode.
"Lila and the class are coming to Gotham!"
I shakily nodded. I still couldn't breath.
"Damian..... i...... Damian......" I struggled to get out.
"I'll call him."
I heard her talking really fast, before ending the call. She rushed back over to me. To try and get me to calm down. She always knows how.
"He's on his way." She whispered in my ear. I felt my panic slightly ease. I was still struggling though. My breaths coming out in sobs. I felt the tears begin to roll off my face.
".....I.....Finally......escaped.......and now......."
Why was it so hard to breath. I was struggling to stand, now. My head was spinning, and I can't hatch my breath. I heard talking then strong hands grabbing my face.
"Angel, I need you to take a deep breath."
Damian. "....I......can't......" I huffed
"Yes you can. Focus on my voice. Focus on my hands on your face. Focus on me. Look at me."
I struggled, but managed to look at him. His green eyes were trained solely on me. I tried to take a breath. He placed my hand on his heart. The beats were calmed, a rhythm, helping slow my breathing. When I my head started to clear, I crashed into Damians arms. He soothingly threaded his fingers through my hair. We sat there for a minute. Two. Three. Slowly I pulled back. I didn't look at him, I stared at the floor, my hands clenched into fists. I heard Chloé crying. I got up and rushed over. She was curled into a ball on her bed. Tears pooped out of her eyes and onto her bed. I rushed over and pulled her into a hug, as she sobbed into my shoulder. I sat there and curled into her. I felt a few tears slide down my face, as I realized my freedom has come to an end.

Hey guys,
Sorry about the short chapter. I am already starting on the next one.
-DJWifi