Chapter 9- Marinette

When I opened my eyes, I saw a blinding pink light.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the light died down, I felt a sharp pain then nothing. I slowly sat up, but felt nothing. I moved my hip and felt no pain. I looked down and my jaw dropped. Where a bullet hole should be there was a small circle shaped scar. I looked up at Kara and smiled. Her face lighting up.
"Oh, thank Rouw it worked."
"How did you know this would work?" Tikki asked
"When my mother first started working to save our planet, she discovered these things called Miraculi. She searched but couldn't find them. So when I was little she told me about the healing ability of the Ladybug and the destruction of the Cat. She said that if the bond of a Miraculi holder and the Kwami is really strong, then the holder will be able to heal themselves."
I stared at Kara, like she grew two heads. I jumped from the bed and spun on my leg. Testing it out. It was healed. I'm healed. I couldn't contain the small shriek that escaped me. I couldn't fight the urge to tackle Kara in a hug. I definitely couldn't help the tears that feel from my eyes. I was so happy. I felt like bursting into millions of pieces, then rebuilding myself then proceed to burst again.
"Thank you Kara!"
She hugged me tighter and whispered a quick your welcome. She pushed me back far enough to see my face and gave me a smile.
"I have to go, Sarah has school and I have to get her. And I need to get the house ready for tonight."
"That reminds me, I have to ask Damian if he can come."
I pulled out my phone and smiled as I pulled up his contact.
Angel- Can you do karaoke tonight?
Demon- Why?
Angel- Because, I want you to come. And you owe me.
Demon- I really shouldn't be debt to you, should I?
Angel- No. But you love me anyway.
Demon- Fine....When?
Angel- meet me here at 4. We'll head to Kara's place after.
Demon- Alight. See you then, Angel. <3
Angel- See you then, Ma Cerise
Demon- I looked that up, your really are the devil in disguise.
Angel- I love you too.

I closed my phone and turned to Kara who was smirking like a cat.
"Who was that?"
"My friend. He said he will come."
"What kind of friend is he too you?"
"He-he-he's my boyfriend."
"Oh, is he now?" Kara smiled
"Yeah. It kinda happened when I was laying in a hospital bed. It was kinda weird. Chloe's now dating his brother."
"What's his last name?"
"Wayne"
Kara froze and stared at me.
"Your dating the Ice Prince?"
I nodded.
"How did you thaw his heart?"
I shrugged and walked over to the chair in the corner. "I don't know. We hung out before I had to come eat dinner with you and Sarah. We kinda just clicked. It just feels like a million butterflies are flying all over the place in my stomach. I feel like I am alive with him. Besides, mom always says you can tell what kind of a person they are by sparing."
Kara started laughing to the point where she bent over to catch her breath.
"That's true. She use to say that all the time. Alright I have to go, but I will see you and Damian at 4:30. Don't be late."
I hugged Kara one more time before nodding. After she flew off, I looked at the wheelchair I called a prison. Then smirked at the sudden prank that came into my head. I sat back in the chair and called Chloe in.
"Chloe, can you help me to the bathroom?"
"Yeah!" She walked in and smiled.
She pushed me in and closed the door behind me. I counted to twenty, flushed the toilet and walked out. Her face was priceless.
"MARINETTE!! Your not allowed to be walking. Your stitches could pop!"
I pulled my shirt up and smiled."It's ok Chloe. I'm completely healed."
She dramatically placed a hand on her heart. "Oh thank god. You nearly gave me a heart attack."
I chuckled. "Hey I have to go get ready and head to the Manor. Damian is suppose to come with me to Karaoke tonight at Kara's."

After getting out of the shower, I noticed that my clothes had completely changed. Upon putting them on, I noticed it was a white dress. It was a tie around the neck and cover my chest and left my upper back open. There was tie around the waist as well, and the skirt of the dress was flappy and loose. I did a quick spin and smiled at the way it fanned out. I completely forgot I made a replica of Marilyn Monroe's dress.  I placed the white heeled sandals on my feet and stared at my reflection in the full length mirror. I pulled my curling iron out and curled the tips of my hair and walked out. The upper part of my dress had padding so I didn't need a bra. As I was walking down the street, I noticed people were looking at me. I frowned when I got some looks from older men. I pulled my phone out and called Jason.
"Hey, Pixie pop."
"Jay can you come pick me up. I was walking to the manor to surprise you guys, but your girlfriend forced me into an outfit I am rather exposed in."
"Yeah. Where you at?"
"Gotham Main."
"Go to the cafe and sit. Don't get anything I'll be there soon."
I hung up and sat at the little cafe. A few minuets later, Jason walked in. I rushed over and threw my arms around him.
"How?"
"Kara knows a few tricks." I replied
"Well, they know that I left for a minute and would be right back, so let's go."

When we got to the manor, I could see Dick and Tim fighting in the window. Till they stopped and rushed in about her direction. Not even three seconds later, the front door burst open and I was tackled to the ground. Good thing I wore shorts. After a massive group hug, they hauled me up off the ground. I smiled as their eyes just kept getting wider.
"How?" They asked as we entered the house.
"Magic." I stated, sharing a knowing look with Jason. "Now move, I'm surprising someone and I don't want it ruined by you too."
I rushed up the stairs to Damian room. I pulled out my phone and played a recording I took of Alfred talking to Damian. And knocked
"Master Damian, can you come here for a moment. Your father would like to talk to you."
There was a faint, be right there. I put my phone back in my purse and waited. I stood there for a soled three seconds before the door opened.
"Yes father, what is-"
I giggled "Sorry, not your father or Alfred I'm afraid. They don't even know I'm here."
Damian didn't move or talk. He just stood there. froze. I didn't know what to do, then it hit.

Slut

Whore
Attention seeker
Brat
cheater
ugly
untalented
I frowned and backed up. I felt my back hit the wall. I slid down, and covered my ears with my hands. Trying to block out the words, that sounded like Lila and Alya. I didn't know I started shaking. I barely felt Tikki pushing on my leg. I didn't feel anything, but pain and.....terror.