Chapter 11- Marinette

"You are my savior and my best friend, even though we have only known each other for a short amount of time."
"I love you." She whispered. I froze, and watched as she turned bright red.
"Tell qme j didn't just say that." She whined and covered her face. I chuckled and kissed her forehead before looking deep into her eyes.
"I love you too."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After I calmed down, I helped him up.
"Come on, we have to head to Karas soon." I said, and kissed his cheek. Damian wrapped his arm around me and we walked back down the stairs. Dick, Tim, Jason and Bruce were all gathered in the living room. I smirked as Bruce frappes the paper and rushed over. He wrapped me up in a hug.
"Kara knows a few tricks." I said
After talking for a few hours, Damian and I headed to Karas. I knocked on the door and smiled when Sarah opened it.
"Auntie Mari!" She jump-hugged me, before taking me inside.
"Hello Little One. You ready to bring the house down?" I smirked
"Does a ladybug have black spots." Was her only reply.
I pulled her close to my side and giggled. When I got inside and smiled as Berry and Iris rushed over and hugged me.
"Marinette! Oh my gosh, you've grown since the last time I saw you." Berry said as he hugged me.
"Yeah the last time was your wedding." I replied.
"We have some news..... Berry and I are gonna be parents." Iris said.
I squeal and tackled them her into a hug. I was smiling for ear to ear. "That's amazing!!" I said.
When I moved farther into the room, Cisco and Katelyn were already braking out the wine. They gave me quick hugs before resuming their conversation. I waved to Alex ans Jzohn. I said a quick high to Oliver, Felicity, Thea and William. I pulled William and Sarah over and handed them a box each.
"Here, I made them for you guys. William, you dad gave me your....uh....size, and Felicity told me what you like best."
Sarah dug right in, she squealed then tackled me into a hug.
"Thanks Auntie Mari!!! It's amazing!!"
"Just a little of Paris to keep with you." I said with a smile and hugged her back.
I made Sarah a blue dress with a the House of El' symbol across the chest, and a red sash around the waist. I also made an Effie Tower necklace. I saw Kara tear up a little.
"Don't cry Kara, I'm already half way done with the matching one for you." I giggled. She instantly lite up.
I turned back to see William open his. He smiled as he held up his outfit. He got a dark green shirt with the saying Nerds save the World, inside an arrow. He walked over and hugged me. I smiled before gently wrapping my arms around him.
"Thank you." He whispered
"No problem. I'm glad you like it."
"Please tell me Oliver will get one! I need to put it on a Christmas card." Felicity questioned
I giggled "I am making all of you matching ones. Definitely for a Christmas card."
We all laughed. I gave Damian a small smile, before walking over to him. I kissed his cheek and wrapped my arm around his waist. I felt him kiss my forehead.
"Your the best." He whispered in my ear. I felt my cheeks grow red.
"What do you mean?"
"You made gifts for the kids, you reached out to their parents to know what they liked. Your just...amazing."
I looked at Sarah and smiled as she giggled next to William as he put his new shirt on. I giggled as she tried to help pull it over his head like he was two. Sarah slapped Williams hands out of the way and finished putting the shirt on. She got up and rush upstairs. Three minutes later she came back down wearing the dress, and some flats.
"You look beautiful Sarah!" Kara cried and twirled Sarah around by the hand.
"ALRIGHT!!" Cisco called "let's get this party started!"
We all yelled as Kara pulled out the Karaoke machine.
"Mari you first!" Iris called
"Why me!! Last time this happened, you ended up having me sing the whole night and you all drank my moms wine." I groaned
Monel came over and side hugged me. "It wasn't so bad, your rendition of My Immortal by Evanescence was amazing."
"Alright. ONE song. One." I stated.
They all clapped and pulled up YouTube on the TV. I scrolled through my playlist, until I found a song that fit perfectly. Done. By The Perry Band.

"You've been wearing that crown and tearing me down,
It's been awhile since you treated me right.
You strung me around for far too long, cause I never gave up the fight, until now."