A new side lıllı 18 ıllıl

Start from the beginning

thoughts took over my mind making me forget how on earth I had just thrown my mother across the room without touching her. my body carried me out of the house and down the street on its own.

I had most likely been walking for about 10 minutes before I heard my name being called in the distance, it was Neito.

"Y/N!!!"

I turn out of it and plaster a smile onto my face "ello Neito long time no see"

he stands there with his hands on his knees panting out of breath "where have you been I misse- I have been wondering where my play toy went"

I tilted my head confused on why hed even talk to me, last time I remember we left off on a sour note, but I guess not. "sorry haha I was busy"

"busy with phone charger? I see" he looked a bit upset but he started to walk toward the school gate so I followed behind him.

"I have missed you Neito. Missed your charm" Neito slightly walked slower and turned his head to the side to look at me.

"same here princess" I couldn't help but smile. what the hell was up with this kid, so adorable but scary... like Toga, maybe if they met they'd be friends.

I waved Neito off as he walked into his classroom, I then walked into mine and sat at my desk. a paper ball was thrown at my head, I look to my right to see Kitty. "Yes?" I answer with sass.

"why you hanging with Neito?" she asked. so nosey

"what's this about Neito" I turned around to see Denki sit down at his desk.

"Nothing," I say rather quickly so Kitty couldn't say anything, I lean my head on my arm and sigh while looking at Denki.

He looks at me without turning his head, "yes?"

i giggle. "forgot how pretty you looked~"

as much as he tried to hide it I could see the red spread across his cheeks. I was about to say something but Bakugou came storming into the class yelling something....

"KITTY YOU SHIT FUCK COW!!!" eh?!?

the whole class turned around and looked at Kitty then Bakugou like it was a common thing... did I miss something? Kirishima rolled his eyes and walked away from Bakugou and sat down with Momo. I did miss something.

Bakugou walked over to Kitty and slammed himself at her desk "YOU DIDNT COME AND MEET ME LAST NIGHT!!" Kitty laughed slightly.

"I'm sorry Bakugou but that's tomorrow. not last night silly"

I sat up from my desk in shock "what the hell happened!!!???" I was ignored by everyone and got no answer. I sat back down confused in what's happening.

Denki looks over at me then back to the front of the class. something happened.

as soon as the bell went I ran after Denki. I grabbed him by the sleeve and pulled him into a quiet classroom "Denki is something up?"

"what do you mean?" he asked confused

"what up with Bakugou and Kitty- no what's up with you?"

"again what do you mean, nothings up, but I could say the same for you. why are you talking to me...Kyouka will be upset."

Kyouka?? does he mean Jirou? "why would she be mad?"

"oh, I forgot you haven't been here! hhahaha yeah, so I finally confessed to Kyouka!"

wait... HUH?!

"But yesterday?"

"what about yesterday?"

"what I said, what you said in class"

"yesterday all I did was catch you up to speed on what you missed in class since Mr. Azawa told me to? and in class, I didn't talk to you, at least that's what I remember"

no doesn't he remember?

"what about your choice? will you join the league of villains?"

he looks at me with utter shock... why I didn't imagine it "why would I do such a thing are you crazy?! I barely even know you what the hell?!"

Crazy.... don't know me? whats going on... he doesn't remember? no, he must his just ignoring me.

"now if you don't mind I'm going to find my girlfriend" as he said that he was already almost out the door...

girlfriend.... whats going on. I walk out of the classroom confused and in a daze. people just walked past me ignoring me as they did at the start before the sports festival... no one looked at me in the eyes, all they did was bump past me like I didn't exist...

no no no I worked so hard to get here and now I'm back at the bottom again, why why why why why why "WHY?!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. this got everyone's attention, they looked at me like I was crazy, they started to say things...

"Freak"

"weirdo"

"What a creep"

"so scary"

"shes making me uncomfortable"

"get her away"

I shook my head uncontrollably, I looked up to see Denki look at me scared by my outburst, Jirou stood beside him holding his hand, she looked at me and looked at me with pity, her and Denki exchanged a few words and then they did something I feared the most.

they kissed...

at that moment I knew....

i loved Denki Kaminari

IM BAAAAAAAACK don't judge its been a while lol. And I may be a bit tipsy.

ANYWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY small shoutout to my insta