under the sheets

Taehyung's pov

Jungkook carried me to his room and put me on his bed. He started to undress me and himself. I saw his nice tanned body.
"Don't stare too much, it's rude," jungkook says with a smirk.
"S-sorry," I try to say.
He pushes me back and starts to kiss me. His tongue wanting entrance into my mouth. I open my mouth and feel the pleasure. I let out a small moan.
"Virgin right?" Jungkook asks.
"Y-yea," I say.
"Don't worry, I'll take it slow," jungkook says while touching my nipples.
I let out small moans. He then moves to my lower part and starts to rub it. He spreads my legs, holds onto my thighs and puts it in.
"Ghh-ah," I couldn't help myself but moan.
"Taehyung.. you're tight," jungkook says with a smirk.
It hurts but soon feels good after, he starts to move his hips faster, going faster inside of me.
"Jungkoo- ah!" I moan.
"Don't worry baby, it'll be alright," jungkook says while thrusting faster.
Ahh, so much of his white stuff inside of me.
"Ahh..," jungkook moans.
He leans in and kisses me. I kiss him back placing my hands around his neck, playing with his hair.
"I-im about to cum..a-ahh," I say moaning.
"Me too baby," jungkook says smirking.
We both cum together and jungkook lays down beside me.

Next morning

Jungkook's pov

I open my eyes with the sun shining through the window. I process what had happened last night. I smirk and look at taehyung who was fast asleep next to me.

I smile and touch the tip of his nose, I place a gentle kiss on his lips.
He wakes up soon after and looks at me.
"Ah..good morning Kookie," taehyung says.
"Good morning to you too, and Kookie?" I ask taehyung with a smile.
"It's a nickname..hope you like it," taehyung says gently.
"Ahaa, it's cute, but, then I have to give you a nickname too," I say touching his face.
"How about..Tae?" He says, grabbing my hand and kissing it.
"Ha? I thoug-" I try to finish but he interrupts me.
"It must be hard to always say my full name, plus, it makes me feel closer to you," he smiles.
"Ok..Tae," I say smiling back.

"Oh right, I'll make breakfast," I say getting up.
Jungkook smirks, thought I don't know why.
Just as I put my foot down, I fall down, my lower part really hurts.
"Ahh-" I manage to say.
"Don't worry Tae, I'll take care of you today," jungkook says smirking.