Chapter 3

Incase you missed the previous chapter, check it out 😊

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Arthit, why are you trying to approach Kongpob if you know that he's not going to speak to you," Knott said as he watched Arthit come back with a gloomy face after trying to speak with Kongpob during the interval.

Arthit sighed as he took his seat beside his friend. He looked around at the girls who were giving him heart eyes, he just smiled at them before he turned his attention to his friend.

"It's okay Knott, maybe he's just not the type to talk with. And it's just the third day of college. But he smiled at me today!" Arthit said as if he won the stars in his hand.

Knott rolled his eyes, "You love him, don't you?"

Arthit's cheeks turned red as he chuckled and nodded his head.

"I don't know what attracted me about him but he's soo mysterious. Have you seen his eyes? They're soo beautiful and if we stare at them we will never move our eyes. His skin is soo flawless and the innocence in his face is soo cute," Arthit rested his face in his hand and dreamt.

Knott scoffed, "You've fallen deep my friend."

Arthit laughed at his friend.

Arthit turned his head to see Kongpob who was sitting at the far end of the cafeteria and he saw that the man looked annoyed.

Arthit looked at the direction the man was staring at and he saw the group of girls who were taking photos of him who started squealing when he faced them.

Arthit smirked and posed for the ladies who were becoming over-excited now.

Knott only shook his head at his friend's show off.

Arthit watched Kongpob through the corner of his eyes. His eyes widened when Kongpob suddenly stood up and stomped away.

Arthit suppressed a laugh.

"Knott, I'll just come," Arthit said to his friend before he ran at the direction where he saw Kongpob's figure disappear at.

Arthit searched for Kongpob but he couldn't find the latter. He walked towards the locker hallway when he heard laughs and shouts.

Arthit took a peek at the scene and he saw Kongpob pressed against his locker with three men in front of him and laughing mocking the latter.

"I heard that you're an orphan, poor you, how did you even manage to get into this prestigious college and study with us who has good status unlike you!" One man pointed his finger on Kongpob's forehead.

Arthit clutched his fingers into a fist. His face turned red as he heard the man insult his Kongpob.

"What!? Cat caught your tongue! Speak something you dump! Or do you want us to make you cry?"

Kongpob closed his eyes tight when a hand gripped on his cheeks and crushed their fingers into his cheek. He couldn't even open his mouth.

Muffled noises came out of his lips as he tried to take the guy's hand away from his face who was laughing at him.

With no other option, Kongpob kicked the man on his stomach with his leg making him lose his grip on Kongpob and groan holding his stomach.

"You!" Another man raised his fist to punch Kongpob.

Kongpob closed his eyes and waited for a hard burning pain on his skin but the only thing he heard was someone falling.

Kongpob opened his eyes and looked up widen his eyes as he saw Arthit standing beside him with anger and rage radiating from him. Anyone who saw Arthit would get scared, the way his white skin changed into red due to anger made him look fierce.