Chapter 12

My exams got over sooner than it was actually supposed to. So here's another

No. It can't be happening.

This - this can't be true.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

"Michael Clifford dissed by his ex Abigail Breslin in her new song? NOOOO!!!", I cried. "How dare she?! How could she?! That stupid b - bi - baby!" I couldn't exactly say "bitch" in front of my mother now, could I?

I can't freaking believe it. How could someone be so rude to Michael? How dare that fake - b*tch insult him? My poor Mikey! Now they were all over the news! Grrrrrr... that stupid hoe!

"Leo!", my mom scolded, "Pick up the cup and clean the floor. NOW! How can you be so careless?"

I scowled. Couldn't she see the catastrophe that had just happened? Michael freaking Clifford of 5 seconds of freaking summer was just freaking dissed by his freaking ex girlfriend in her freaking new song! This is a freaking tragic news!

I picked up my cup, or what was left of it, and began to mop the floor, grumbling all the way. Now my mood was totally ruined. Thanks Abigail...NOT! Huh, I could sing better than her!

"Mom, where's the newspaper?", I asked. I wanted to know all about this obsessed ex, and hopefully, the information was published on the newspaper.

"It must be in my room", she said, "On my dressing table."

I rushed into her room and sure enough, I found the newspaper. I picked it up and began scanning it carefully.

Hmmmm...

"Dead body of a man found...."

"A girl raped..."

"A child missing from home..."

"Wanted: A juvenile criminal - "

Wait. A. Minute.

There was a photo of a teenage boy just below the headlines. He had messy black hair and green eyes but.....he looked like - just like - No. It couldn't be. Kevin had golden brown hair and blue eyes. Of course it couldn't be him. But - but the criminal  in the picture....he had the unmistakable face of Kevin. My boyfriend Kevin Matthews.

With shaking hands, I began to read the article, but the words were blurred. I realised that there were tears in my eyes and I quickly wiped them. I read the whole article and when I finished, I felt hollow. As if my whole soul had been squeezed out.

I felt sick. I felt - I felt angry. Sad. Scared. I fell into a whirlpool of emotions. I didn't know what to do. Tears streamed down my cheeks, but I wasn't aware of it. My whole body was trembling, but I was just focused on breathing. I couldn't get enough air. I couldn't breathe.

Please tell me this isn't true. Please tell me that the boy in the newspaper is not Kevin. Someone please tell me that all of this is a lie.

No. Kevin was a lie. Our love was a lie. Kevin wasn't whom he said he was. Our love wasn't what I thought it was. No, our love was all a lie. Everything had been a lie right from the start.

His mysterious ways...

His lack of social interaction...

His reluctance to talk to me...

Now their conversation made sense. The conversation between Kevin and the mysterious man in the restaurant.

" - told you so many times not to come here! I'm fine!"

"I was just worried about you, man. They are still after you, you know. They are suggesting to finally put your pics in the - "

"Sssshhh! I know, ok? But I'm fine. Noone will realise anything. Everything's alright, ok?"

No, Kevin. Everything is not alright.

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! So Kevin's secret is finally out! How do you feel? Was the chapter good? Comment your thoughts and opinions (rude words not allowed).

Are you enjoying this story? Then please do vote! I need all your love and support! Stay tuned! Muuaaah!

♥♥♥