Chapter 1

I had sworn to myself yesterday that I never wanted to see Kevin's annoying and stupid (but handsome) face ever again. He was an arrogant jerk who thought himself to be the new cool student and showed off his good looks. Such a prick.

Then why was I hiding behind a tall bookshelf in the library, staring at Kevin since the past one hour?

Yep, Kevin Matthews, the bad boy, was in the library!

Turns out he likes to read. Currently,he was reading "If you could see me nowby Cecelia Ahern, chapter seven, page eighty six. And no, I'm not stalking him.

"Quit staring at me. It's creepy."

I gasped as I stumbled forward from behind the bookshelf. "What?!" Oops, I was caught!

"I said stop staring. You're such a stalker!"

"What? Staring? Who? Me? At you? Haha, don't flatter yourself Matthews! I just came here for a book", I retorted.

Kevin raised one of his eyebrows. Cute. Then he said, "I don't see any book with you."

I think I turned red because my cheeks felt warm. "I just arrived here", I said defensively as I hastily snatched a random book from a bookshelf, "And I'm going now."

"That's a nice book you chose, kid", he smirked.

"Yeah, whatever."

I stomped towards the librarian to check out the book or whatever, and that's when I took a good look at the book in my hand. I instantly dropped it in horror as I screamed. "Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!"

It was 'Fifty shades of grey'.

I heard Kevin laughing somewhere in the background but I was too horrified to care. I just bolted out of the library faster than a cheetah to escape the shame and embarrassment.

Heya! Vote? Comment? Feedback? Keep reading! :)