♕𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞♛

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong?" Evie questioned her best friends. "Ben and Nick just asked us on a... double date." Vanessa explained.

"We can handle this." Evie smirked making the sisters worry. "Bye." She smiled to Doug before walking off with the girls.

"You two are looking a little pale, but I can fix that with a lip gloss and some blush." Evie told them. "No, no, no..." Mal complained.

Soon enough they reached Mal and Evie's dorm room. Evie somehow already got outfits for the two so after they changed Evie prepared all the makeup.

Evie was applying blush on Mal as she finished Vanessa's makeup.

"Okay! Easy on the blush!" Mal chuckled. "I don't want to scare him away." She smiled.

"Not like you could." Vanessa smiled as she tied her boots. "And please, my mom taught me how how to apply blush before I could talk. Always use upward strokes." Evie smiled as she demonstrates.

"My mom was never really big on makeup tips. I never had a sister who wanted to do this." Mal said as Evie went to get lipstick. "One, ouch. And two, you never wanted makeup tips. I mostly learned from Queen." Vanessa pouted as Evie chuckled.

"At least we did art together." Mal smiled. "True." Vanessa nodded with a smile.

"And now you have one more." Evie smiled putting some lipstick on Mal. "We're gonna need all the family we can get if we don't pull this off. My mother's not a barrel of laughs when she doesn't get her way. Just as Snow White." Evie sighed.

"Are you afraid of her?" Mal asked. "Sometimes... Are you afraid of your mom?" Evie questioned.

"I just really want her to be proud of me." Mal admits. "She got so angry with me when I disappoint her... And yeah she's my mom so I know she loves me... in her own way."

"Are you afraid of your dad, Vee?" Evie asked as they turned to her. "When I was little yeah I really was... but can anyone blame me? With one snap he could cause hell. But growing up not as much all that scared me was him... giving me up as if I was worthless." Vanessa admitted with a small voice.

"Moving on..." Evie started trying to move past. "Come see." She helped them up moving to the full body mirror.

Mal and Vanessa looked at themselves shocked at the outcome. Vanessa never had seen herself in a mirror so she always had to trust Evie when she said she looked good, so this really shocked her.

"I know." Evie smiled being between them. "We look..." Mal trailed off.

"Say it." Evie hugged them. "Not hideous." Vanessa completed.

"Not even close." Evie shook her head.

They all chuckled as Mal and Vanessa allowed themselves to smile happily.

The door then knocked causing Vanessa and Mal to walk to the door. When they opened the door it revealed Ben and Nick.

Ben wore a letter jacket similar to Nick which the girls suppose was their team jacket and they both each had two helmets in their hands.

"For the first time, I understand the difference between pretty and beautiful." Ben smiled to Mal causing her to smile as well.

"At least he's getting better." Vanessa thought to herself.