twenty seven.

-

-

The parking garage probably had seven levels, too many levels for your comfort. The cell members could've been anywhere in the garage, so you had to watch your six. As you walked in and carefully moved around the large pillars and corners, you found the first body on the ramp leading to the second level.

You bent down and checked Mila's pulse. She was dead.

You slowly walked up the rest of the ramp and heard gun fire, so you ran to the nearest pillar and hid behind it, Jinx watching you carefully. You peaked around the pillar and spotted Won-Shik and Anatoly. You fired two shots, one after another, and took both of them down. Before the agents could see you, you moved back and hid behind the pillar.

You heard footsteps and waited for a moment, then you headed for the third floor, where more gun-fire filled your ears. You took cover behind a barrier and watched an agent shoot down Hye-Kyo. The cell members got trigger happy, and the agents had to take cover as bullets flew through the air.

You looked at Jinx and gave him a pat on the hip, pointing to the opening. He wagged his tail and ran out into the opening, catching the attention of the cell members. Before Elijah and Reo could shoot Jinx, you popped up and shot Reo, right in the chest. Elijah shot at you, but you dodged it and quickly turned back, putting three bullets in his chest.

You looked at Jinx and smiled. "Good job, Jinx."

He barked in response and you walked around the barrier, making eye contact with the agents, who you figured were Jisung's backup.

"What level is Taejun on?" You questioned.

"Fifth. Along with two more members of his cell. Jisung and two more agents are up there with them." One of the agents answered you.

You nodded and ran up to the fourth, still watching your back. When you were sure no one was on the fourth level, you headed up to the fifth level. Again, gun-fire was heavy, so you and the agents following you took cover.

You reloaded your clip and looked over the barrier. You looked back at the agents and gave them signals, and they spread around you like you told them to. You assessed the situation in front of you. It seemed that all but one agent was un-injured, who was holding her leg and breathing heavily. You gave Jinx a little pat and pointed to her, so he quickly ran over to her.

Tiffany was the only one who saw him and she was about to pull the trigger on him, but you shot first and hit her in the leg. You had some words for her before you could take the kill shot.

As she went to the ground, you looked back over at Jinx who was pulling the injured agent to safety by her vest, and only when they got behind a barrier did you start walking out into the opening.

"Y/N?!" Jisung exclaimed.

"That crazy-" Tiffany cut herself off and groaned. "She shot me!"

Taejun and Finn turned to you, completely indifferent to the agents surrounding them. Their focus was you. Your focus was them.

"Someone cuff her." You said, pointing to Tiffany. "And shut her up."

One of Jisung's agents carefully walked across the room. Neither Taejun or Finn acknowledged him as he dragged their friend away and out of the building.

"I am going to have to have a talk with Jeanne." Taejun tsk'ed. "She's young. She'll learn."

"Don't worry about her." You said. "Worry about me."

Finn chuckled and started walking up to you, and you saw Jisung point his gun right at Finn's back. Finn was so close to you, he was ready to reach out and grab your hand, but you weren't about to let that happen. You grabbed his arm and kicked his feet out from underneath him, his back landing hard on the concrete beneath him.

You flipped him over and took your handcuffs out, putting them around his wrists. You pulled him to his feet as another agent walked up to you so that he could take it from there. Once they were gone, you sighed and walked up to Taejun.

Every one was on alert at this point. You were far too close to Taejun for Jisung's comfort, and he didn't like that you were being so reckless, which was far from what you were being.

"Jinx." You whistled, so Jinx came out from behind the barrier and joined you at your side as you looked at another agent. "An agent is hurt. Please get her an ambulance."

You sighed and made brief eye contact with Jisung, and it only made you angrier. You looked up at Taejun and smiled, making him uneasy.

"How's that burn doing?"

You laughed. "It hurts, a lot."

He smirked and suddenly grabbed your waist, pulling you against him. Jisung bit his lip to keep from saying anything and got ready to shoot Taejun. You, however, went along with it and ran your hand up Taejun's back.

"Seeing you in that state, Y/N," he paused. "Made me feel something I've never felt before."

"Really?" You whispered. "Like what?"

"It made me feel in control. I had you right where I wanted you, but you just had to ruin that didn't you?" He chuckled and grabbed a handful of your hair. "I just wanted to see you die, Y/N."

"Take a number, Taejun."

You took the chance to pull your gun on him, and he smirked when he felt it against his stomach.

He stepped back and help his hands up. "You won't shoot me, Y/N."

Your expression was blank as you pulled the trigger, shooting him in the stomach. Non-fatal, but effective. It was almost in the same spot as your burn. He screamed out in pain and fell to the ground, so you stood above him and looked down on him, like he had done to you so many times in that warehouse.

"You and I have a long flight to Seoul."

-