Second encounter

Everyone starts walking up the stairs to the second floor and they see the same shadow they encountered a while ago. "You guys really don't remember me by my voice?" Said the shadow. "I guess I have to reveal myself!" Blue, Ci and Rex reacted by summoning there weapons. "I-it's you..." said Rex quietly. "It's me Lockjaw Blix's henchmen and right hand man!" Shouted Lockjaw. "Who the hell are you?" Question Bliss. "Oh we haven't meet right?" Replied Lockjaw right before summoning and arrow which nearly hits Bliss. "What the hell os you problem!" Shouted Bliss. "My.....problem....my problem is that all of you ruined Blix's plans to conquer paradise.....so I'll stop you all here and now!" Said Lockjaw. He starts to summon multiple arrows which flew were everyone was at, luckily Blue was able to summon his shield quick enough to block it. "We all can't just hide some of us has to fight." Said Blue. "Me, Blaze and Rex will go deal with him." Replied Jade. "What! I didn't agree to this!" Yelled Rex. "Well your going with us anyway." Said Blaze while she grabbed Rex's arm and dragged him out of the shield. "If you guys need help just tell us! I'll be here in the back protecting the rest!" Said Blue. So you three will try to stop me.....how funny......Blaze.....you traitor! I'll will gladly take your head and show it to the boss! I'll show him that traitors always die!" Shouted Lockjaw. "Not if we kill you first!" Said Blaze. She summoned her scythe, Jade got ready by summoning her air attacks, and Rex stood his ground. Lockjaw began to laugh and ran towards Blaze quickly. Jade was able to stop him and she launched him far. "How dare you stop me!" Shouted Lockjaw. He stood up and he started to chant something, when he finished he starts to scream in agony. "What the hell did he just do?!" Said Jade. "Guys....run please....run!" Replied Rex. "Why?" Asked Blaze. "Just run...." shouted Rex. Lockjaw then screamed and a Bunch of arrows came out of the ground quickly, Jade and Blaze just flew up but they tried to grab Rex but they were to late. The arrows pierced right through his whole body Rex starts to chock in his blood and starts crying. "Rex!" Screamed Blaze. "Ci notices what happened and he started to cry and mumble to himself. Blue quickly hugged Ci telling him to calm down and trying to comfort him. "Save...paradise for me..... and tell Ci I lo-loved him and enjoyed being his car-caretaker" said Rex before passing away.

Lockjaw starts to laugh like crazy

Lockjaw starts to laugh like crazy. "It feels good to kill doesn't it!" Shouted Lockjaw. The arrows disappeared and Rex's body falls and hits the ground. Ci tries to break out of Blues hug and was able to by pushing him out of the shield. Ci then began to walk towards Lockjaw and when he passed Jade and Blaze he told them to move. "Please don't do anything dumb! I know your mad but please listen to me!" Said Jade before being punched by Ci. "I said move away!" Shouted Ci. He starts to laugh and starts crying. "I sense the corruption still inside him....this will be fun! It's time to return Rosin!" Said Lockjaw to himself. Ci starts to glow pink and he starts to scream in pain. "NO NO NO! Stop please it's hurts! Someone help me!" Shouted Ci. "Hold on Co were coming I knew how to help! Tri, Pent come with me" said Blue. They start running to Ci but Lockjaw notices he quickly runs to stop them but a fire wall stops Lockjaw in his tracks. Blaze summons a four walls around him and Jade quickly pushed Lockjaw down to the floor so he wouldn't escape. "Blaze now! Finish him!" Shouted Jade. Blaze summons her scythe and swings it down straight into Lockjaws head. "He's gone" said Blaze quietly. While that finished Blue and Pent chained up Ci so he wouldn't run away. "Ok I know a spell that will get rid of his corruption for now." Said Blue quickly. Blue tells them what to do, they all hold hands and create a circle around Ci, they start chanting the spell and a bright light showed. After a while the light went away and Ci was back to normal, Pent, Blue, and Tri quickly hugged Ci. Ci starts to cry and everyone else just stood there. "It's ok Ci we're here to help...your not alone." Said Blue quietly.                                                          (So......yeah that happened...um..... I don't know what to write 😂)