Let go of the past

Rex still hugging Blue, telling him it's ok and that they will figure out a solution. Blue starts to fall asleep with tears in his eyes. Rex carries Blue back to the others, everyone is still in shocked that Blue was able to actually kill someone. "He really needs help now." Said Jade. Hours later, Blue wakes up and the first thing he sees is Blaze looking at him with a nervous expression. "What are you looking at?" Questions Blue. "Well you did murder someone, that explains why I'm looking at you." Explained Blaze. "Sigh, look you can't always save everyone even if it means killing someone for there actions it won't work." Said Blaze calmly. Blue just looked at Blazes face with a sad look. "It's.... it's just I have to urge to save as many shapes as possible....I'm a failure to everyone around me." Said Blue almost crying. Blaze just kept talking to Blue for awhile, after the long talk they had Blue thanks Blaze for the talk. Blaze hugs Blue telling him if he needs to talk then he could talk to her. Jade came up to them she looked at Blue and noticed that he looked better. "Fell better Blue?" Said Jade "Yeah I'm fine now thanks" replied Blue. Blue walks off to we're the others are at, when Blue left Jade looked at Blaze. "Did you talk to him?" Said Jade in an surprised tone. "Yeah, I wanted to help him out so I talked to him" Said Blaze. Jade hugged Blaze thanking her for all that she did to help out the team. Blaze in shocked just hugged back. After that Jade told Blue that they need a plan to reach the yellow kingdom. Blue nodded and stood up and told everyone to sit in a circle, Blue day in the middle. "So the plan for now is that we go to the yellow kingdom and try to find Tri, ok" said Blue. Everyone just nodded in agreement except for Rex, Ci and Ralph. When nighttime came Blue woke up and walked out side his tent and sat down on a log, and he looked up to see the star's. "Hey blue you ok?" Said Ci and Pent walking out of there tents. They sat next to Blue, "I'm fine just thinking about something's." Said Blue quietly. The two hero's put there arms around Blue telling him that he's not alone and that they have each other because hero's always stick together no matter what. This made Blue start to cry softly. "Thank you" said Blue.