Chapter Twenty...uhhh Three? idk man

AUDREY'S P.O.V
The short drive brought us to a small hill that rested between two mountains. When the car parked I climbed out of the passenger seat and walked around the car to meet Minho, Newt, and Frypan. Thomas, Teresa, Chuck and Aris climbed out of the another. Jorge and Brenda came from a third vehicle. We gathered in front of the cars and looked down to the campsite at the bottom of the hill. It was situated perfectly with the hill on one side and the mountains on the others completely shielding it.
"Theyve been planning this for over a year now," Harriet explained leading us down the hill, "this is all for us."
"You guys are lucky you found us when you did. We're moving out at first light" Sonya added. She then turned to a man sitting by a fire. "Where's Vince?"
He directed us toward a small gathering of people.
"Who's Vince?" Thomas spoke up.
"Hes the one who decides if you get to stay" Harriet replied.
We walked through the camp and passed people eating by fires and kids chasing eachother. I laughed lightly as a small boy ran through our group and was followed by two little girls not far behind.
We rounded around another campfire when Minho raised another question for Harriet and Sonya. "I thought the Right Arm was supposed to be an army?"
"Yeah we were," cur in a voice from a man exiting a tent to out right,"this is all that's left of us. Lots good people died getting us this far. Who are they?"
"They're immunes." Harriet stated "Caught them coming up the mountian."
Harriet explained that she knew Aris but Vince didnt seem convinced.
"Chem 'em" he told the surrounding guards
"Hey boss?" A man called out to Vince from behind Minho and I. We both turned to see Brenda. Her skin pale and lips purple. Her breathing was labored and she began to fall forward into Thomas who couldnt catch her. She landed in the ground and immediately Jorge and Thimas were at her sides.
"What's wrong with her?" Teresa asked. She stood next to me with wide eyes as she stared down at Brenda.
"I dont know!" Jorge yelled as Vince knelt next to him. His gaze went to a cloth wrapped around her ankle. He slowly removed it to reveal a bite mark that looked similar to Winston's scratches on his stomach.
"Shit!" He cried and jumped back. "We got a crank!"
Vince pulled his gun from his waistband and aimed it at Brenda. Vince screamed at him and Thimas quickly jumped in front of them. Minho grabbed mine and Teresa's arms and pulled us both back away from the direction of the gun. The others followed as we all backed away.
"This just happened! She isnt dangerous yet!" Thomas pleaded
"Well you shouldn't have brought her here! We let cranks in here now the safe haven doesnt last a week."
"I understand alright? Just listen to me please. I told her that you could help." Thomas begged. "Theres gotta be something you can do?"
"Yeah I can put her out of her misery." Vince responded which led Jorge to cry out and be restrained by two men.
"Vince that's enough!" A women yelled and Vince dropped his arm. "Let him go!"
Jorge was released as a woman with brown hair and a worried face came up to us.
"Shes infected doc. Theres nothing we can do for her." Vince told her
"No," she said smiling warmly at us, "but he can. Hello Thomas. "
We all glanced at each other confused.
"You know me?"
"Interesting. Makes sense they out you in the maze, Though I must admit, I was worried they'd kill you after what you did."
"What I did?"
"The first time we spoke," the woman began, "you said you couldnt take it anymore. Watching your friends die one by one. The last time we spoke, you gave me the coordinates to every W.I.C.K.E.D compound, trial, and lab. We couldnt have pulled all this off without you."
Brenda was brought to a medical tent and Thomas was told to follow. We were told to follow harriet and sonya to get clean clothes and food but as we began to move one person stayed behind.
"Teresa are you coming?" I asked turning around to her. She stared off in the direction thomas was take with Brenda. She looked hurt. After telling Mknho and Newt to continue I walked to her. "Are you alright?"
"I just..." she started but shook her head and looked to the ground. I put it all together and realized why she was upset.
"Hey, don't be upset" I stated,"i doubt there is anything going on between them. They barely know eachother."
She nodded and I grabbed her hand to follow the others. "Dont make a big deal out of it. He is just going to help her."
"Yeah," she responded as we entered a tent filled with boxes of canned food, clothes, blankets, and other random things.
"This is the storage area. Whatever you guys need will most likely be in here." Sonya was explaining.
"Take what ever you guys want and feel free to go to the next tent over for dinner when you're done." Harriet added.
As they began to walk out Sinya passed me and made eye contact. She stopped abruptly and gave me a questioning look. "You weren't in our maze were you?"
"No I was with them" I told her gesturing to the boys who were digging through pile of clothes.
"Weird," she said, "you just look so familiar but I cant remember"
"Yeah same here" I said
"Well I'll see you around, yeah? Maybe we can, I dunno, talk later?"
"Yeah that'd be good," I nodded smiling. She walked out when Harriet called her name waving to me.