When he looked at the direction I was glancing, he let out a gasp. 

Asher also turned. 

"Why's she talking to her?" Tim asked with a frown. 

"We're about to find out when she comes over," I muttered, gritting my teeth. 

About a minute later, Serra came to the table, but she didn't come alone. 

Behind her, Anna Rosenberg and her friends trailed close, an evil smirk on their faces. 

"Hey guys," Serra said awkwardly as she took a seat next to me. 

"Hey Serra, you're looking well," I said sarcastically. 

"Uh yeah. I've always been well," she said with a smile. 

"Juliana was it?"

Turning towards the voice, I frowned at Anna and her clique.

She gave me an aloof look but continued talking. "So there's some news regarding you spreading around the school."

"Oh really?" I asked, leaning in my chair, a dull look on my face. "And what would that be?"

"You and your low-life friend were seen getting into Jared Cunning's car yesterday after school."

My face held a blank expression. 

"What!" Serra said from beside me. "Is that true?" she questioned, a look of surprise plastered on her face.

Ignoring Serra, I crossed my arms in front of my chest and looked towards Anna. 

"What's it to you?"

She let out a fake laugh.

"What's it to me you ask? Well for starters, Jared and I are dating. He's such a nice guy, he even offered you a ride home. But I'm warning you, stay away from him. He's mine," she seethed in anger. "Understood?"

"Crystal clear!" I responded with a smile. 

She flipped her hair and left the table, her group of friends following her. 

Ugh, what a bitch!

"You two have a lot of explaining to do!" Serra exclaimed from beside me. 

"You also have a lot of explaining to do!" I said, banging my hand on the table.

"Julia, chill!" Tim muttered but I ignored him. 

"Why did you and Tim go home with Jared? Last I checked, you hated him!" she asked, a frown appearing on her face.

"Last time I checked, you hated Anna Rosenberg yet five minutes ago, you were with her, laughing your ass off," I retorted, sending her an angry glare. 

"I bumped into her and then we got into a conversation. That's all that happened."

"Oh okay, well Jared bumped into me and then we got into a conversation and somehow got into his car. That's all that happened," I said, rolling my eyes. 

There's no way she's telling the truth.

"I don't believe you!" she bellowed.

"Well I don't believe you!" I wailed. 

"Girls, this is the library. Be quiet"

We both quieted down as the librarian glared at us.

"I thought you two were best friends and told each other everything," Asher suddenly said, breaking the tension. 

"I thought so too," I muttered, throwing Serra a glare. 

"Oh will you please stop. It's not my fault she's more interesting and nicer than you!" Serra sharply said.