I'm Worth Nothing: Zelda and Sibling!Reader

Start from the beginning

When they were done, you were led to the inn to sleep. They then assigned beds for you all.

"Princess Mipha will rest in her own chamber, but we have 5 waterbeds. The only one left is a normal bed." The counter clerk explained. Princess Zelda was unfazed, but she looked to you.

"Y/N will take the normal bed." She smiled at the clerk, then you all settled into the inn. The champions had dinner while you walked out and into the dazzling domain. The moon glowed while the indigo sky had auras of green and purple light streaking through. It was the best view you have ever looked at. Zora's Domain was your favorite place to travel to, even though no one in Hylia's name gave a damn about you. You looked back to the happy champions. They were all talking and laughing in glee. When you made eye contact with the group, they gave you a disgusted glare. You were heartbroken.

They have to look out for me. They only do it for father. No one will ever care.

Without thinking, you left. You had walked away from them. You were going to leave if it had a burden on everyone. It won't matter. When you were far enough, you took off running. You tripped over rocks, twigs, and your own feet. You didn't care. You were leaving for the better.

You reached your destination, Lover's Pond. It was a place that you had visited when the champions were in Lurelin Village, and you adored how the moon or sun could sparkle in the lake's reflection, and how the pale flowers bloomed so delicately around the heart shaped pool.

This is the perfect place for me. I would rather die here than anywhere else.

You know you couldn't survive that long without anything to take care of yourself, but you couldn't see people suffer around you. You were the reason everyone hadn't had hope. It was like Zelda was the light. Hyrule's light. One that would destroy Calamity Ganon along with the fierce champions.

It started to rain. It was cold, and it was dark. Spots you covered with makeup all over your body started to disappear. You felt so depressed you started to harm yourself. Cuts were revealed all over your body as you laid there.

You started to cry.

It wouldn't matter much if I was in pain again...

You took your knife out. The knights had given it to you because they didn't want to use their time defending you. They just wanted you to learn yourself.

⚠️⚠️

You stared at the sharp metal object, then held your arm up. With it barely touching your skin, you slid the knife along your skin, creating a cut. The red liquid trickled down your arm and onto your hand. Then you started to create 3 other cuts along your body.

⚠️⚠️

You laid your head up on a rock, starting to cry.

I'm nothing, and I always will be.

-•~•+•~•-

When the champions finished their dinner, they all headed back to the inn, where the nice beds would be awaiting their arrival. They all settled in, but Mipha pointed something out.

"Somethings missing. Better yet, someone." Mipha pointed to your bed.

"What? Oh Y/N, I'm going to give you the scold of your life!" Zelda said with gritted teeth. She looked to see that all of your belongings were still there.

"They must be near. Can you all look for them?" The champions nodded their head, then walked outside to look. Princess Zelda sat down and took your things. She wanted to examine her siblings work.