Chapter 16

Draco's P.O.V
I wake up in the couch, fully on it this time. Thankful that Granger didn't wake me up this time.

I get up, robes in hand and walk over to the bathroom to change and gel my hair. The bathroom was very spacious. I do my normal routine and walk out to the living room again to see Granger making toast in the kitchen.

She was spreading butter on the toast. I realized she didn't hear me behind her. I quietly walk over and wrap my arms around her waist.

"HUH!?" She yelps as I lift her up slightly.

I losen my grip a bit so she can turn around in my grasp. "Malfoy!? Let go of me!" She says, glaring me.

I just smirk, getting slightly closer to her face. "How about no?" I say.

"UGH! I'm not trying to be late to class. Its already 7:15. I'm also not trying to miss some delicious pumpkin juice." She says pushing me away.

"I getting ready in the room. You could wait for me if you want." She says turning away quickly. I, in the process get a face full of her hair.

"Dammit Granger, you and your bushy hair." I thought to myself, I knew she wouldn't hesitate to hex me if I said that out loud.

********************
~Time Skip~
It took Granger only 30 minutes to get ready. Which isn't the worst. When she finally came out in her Gryffindor robes, I point to the door and start walking out. I hear tiny footsteps following behind me.

"So... what class do you have?" I ask, slightly awkward

"I have Defence against the Dark arts with the Ravenclaws." She says, not looking at me.

"Well tomorrow's Saturday, want to go to the Black lake with me to... hangout?" I say, fiddling with my fingers.

She looks up at me. "Is the great Draco Malfoy asking me out on a date?" She says teasing me.

"A- uh no! y- you don't have to come with me." I say, cursing my stutter, a light blush spreading across my cheeks. "Dammit Granger, how do you do this to me?"

I hear a small giggle come from her. "I'm kidding, Malfoy. I would love to go with you to the black lake." She says, giving me a small smile.

I give a nod. Secretly very exited for what is to come Saturday morning.

We walked into the Great Hall right when the mail came in. We both go to sit down and I see two letters in front of me. One I was interested to what it said, the other not as much.

I first open the letter I wanted to see.

"Dear Draco Malfoy,

I hope you are having a good year so far." I scoff. "Yes mother it's going great." I thought to myself. After I continue to read. "Please know I don't like that you are forced into a relationship with Ms. Granger but, it's the law and we have no choice. I hope to talk to you in person soon.

Love,
Your Mother"

I smile lightly, I don't want to be with Granger but still, no choice.

I look over at Granger to see her drink pumpkin juice. "Cute." I thought. I look to the letter I didn't want to read. I reach for it and open it slowly.

"My son, Draco Lucius Malfoy,

I have heard that you are marrying someone who is not a pureblood. I will be very disappointed if you go through with this. I will not consider you my son. If you taint the Malfoy bloodline you are a disgrace. If you go through with this, not only will I be disappointed but things may go badly for your future wife.

Your father,
Lucius Malfoy"

I read the letter over and over again, slightly paling at the small threat from my father.

********************
To be continued...

********************
Hello! So with the letter from Lucius I have mixed feelings about it if it's good but whatever. Also I am very sorry about not having a regular posting schedule I just started school and its difficult, again sorry. Ok bye!

~Your Wonderful Writer, Namjoonie_ya ♡3♡~